Hunters in my guild want to get ashkandi

2h DPS isn’t a thing, Bonereaver is typically better in PvP, and hunters have all of phase 5 to have zero loot outside of bug gun they don’t really want over chrom bow, and a trinket that every melee will cry river after river over if it goes to a hunter.

Just give them a neat weapon that’s decent for normal raid dps, and BiS for dedicated melee weaving hunters.

Sure it is. My guild would gladly take a 2h Warrior right now, they’re still better than everything else when you’re talking the entirety of the raid.

No, we hunters don’t melee ever.

Stat stick

You need to stop being rude because you can’t handle people with different opinions.

2h Warrior is a thing. It’s what, 10% worse than Dual wielding with comparable weapons on single target fights? My guild would happily take another 2h Warrior (we already have one).

I think I know why you’re so angry; a couple months ago I went Ret in some BGs and specifically remember stomping you every single time you focused me in AV.

Barb of the Sand Reaver with +25 agi is waaaaay better for hunters than ashkandi like waaaay better, FOF and Warblade with +15 agi are also better in majority of situations.

It’s been more than a couple months since I finished ranking, and horde doesn’t do AV to rank. Nice story though, and I appreciated the hateful whisper form a level 1 orc just a few minutes ago. It was cute, and you need some emotional support for your anger issues.

I was laughing so much I forgot to reiterate that 2h dps is not a thing, especially not on alliance side with no windfury, and especially after the slam build got killed. I’m so happy that I’m me and not you, so thank you for existing.

2 Likes

So rude to go to personal attacks like that. Flagged post for being so rude.

1 Like

Hello, definitely not the same poster. Does it feel good to mass flag people all by yourself?

1 Like

I was just reading the thread man. No need to be so volatile. Just be more kind.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/04i5N5n.png

July 24th according to my screenshot folder, 2 months and 4 days.

Unfortunately I didn’t take any screenshots of you throwing yourself into me over and over but it did happen. I think the fact that I caught you in another lie here proves that my word means more.

Imagine getting hardcore triggered from the sentence “You need to stop saying dumb things all the time”, grow up and get some emotional help, you have no place on the internet.

What a familiar guild tag, also not the same poster.

I’m glad you remember me even when I never noticed you.

1 Like

The only reason I recognized you as a regular forum poster I must have upset was BECAUSE you consistently came after me over and over again. My Guild Master was healing me though, R.I.P.

I have many fans.

1 Like

Guy, I don’t remember anyone I fought in an AV, and being a warrior horde side in AV means constantly tackling points and taking the win while alliance roll over. It’s AV, not a dinner party for networking purpose. Oh my word, what happened to make someone like you? Thanks for thinking of me, I guess.

This thread was made in January and people are still being toxic, lmao.

I’d say Hunters/Paladins have prio over warriors imo. Consequently, I’ve been using this thing and loving it, but I get why Hunters want it.