Hunters doing 1200-1400 dps on Bosses while boomies, SPs, locks doing 600. LOOOOL

I swear to god, it is crazy to me how these things don’t get internally tested before they are rolled out… Actually crazy.

vanilla.warcraftlogs com/zone/rankings/2009#boss=2952&class=Hunter

EDIT: This post was made 5 days ago and now melee is doing 2-3k dps while other casters are doing less than half. LEL.

18 Likes

This is not okay

Hey, ranged hunters got a glow up this phase. Good for them.

5 Likes

they are doing about 60% of melee hunter’s damage … so that’s something i guess lol

4 Likes

Wanna know the worst part of this? 90-95% of their damage comes from a combo of regular melee, pet melee and Raptor Strike. Look up most of the logs and you’ll see.

It is a 1-2 button class and they’re gapping almost all other DPS. How does a dev team let this go live?

12 Likes

Hunters always start strong. As everyone else get’s better gear, they’ll catch up and surpass hunters. Good to see Rogues and Warriors up in the top 5 though, they’ll continue to climb. I just wish Frost Mages weren’t once again at the very bottom.

11 Likes

The class that is god tier at literally everything else has one bad spec, give me a break…

5 Likes

My rogue is about to slap

3 Likes

I can only assume that you mean Mage.

Currently, Fire mage is at 7th on the charts. Arcane and Frost are sitting at second to last and last.

3 Likes

Shaman Overcharged rune says brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

1 Like

It’s the same 1-2 buttons for locks shamans, mages. Literally all the classes are 2-3 buttons. I main lock just the same with 99-‘s across the board - it’s 3 buttons. So gtfo with that

3 Likes

Warriors, rogues, shamans will all be higher — once bugs fixed

3 Likes

Tell us you don’t know anything about hunters without telling us…

Anyone and Everyone that has a least bit of understanding about classic wow knows that Ranged hunters DO NOT scale with gear like every other class in the game does…

That is why it seems like at the start of each phase and early levels that hunters are strong, when they actually are not. As every other class gets the appropriate gear for the level they severely outscale the hunter in damage throughput and survivability.

To call for nerfs the first week is asinine, especially considering the long term affects.

5 Likes

This is a little different. How will classes doing 600 dps some how double their dps well hunters don’t gain any dps at all. What could the casters gain to double their dps

2 Likes

wait until all the other classes scale with their gear quit crying

3 Likes

I like how you single out hunters when rogues and warriors are doing just as much.

5 Likes

Well, that was originally due to how hunter pets scaled (i.e. didn’t), but in SoD, hunter pets scale very well and often times hunters don’t even use a pet to gain a straight 30% damage bonus.

It’s not that people surpassed hunters in Phase 1 and 2, it’s that they got nerfed. They’re going to need a nerf in Phase 3 as well lol.

1 Like

Bowzo in here gaslighting hard. Buckle up sweetcheeks.

“Hunters don’t scale after 40” “Hunters always start strong @ level 25, but don’t get any stronger”

You hunter players sound like a broken record at this point. Just reciting stuff that you have very little understanding of that you heard from some other dude that parses grays in era.

7 Likes

We know just as much as you do. These phases are brand new and we are learning, just like everyone else.