Hunters buffed (AGAIN)

HUNTER

• SURVIVAL
    • Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.

Currently survival does this;

Harpoon > Raptor Strike > Raptor Strike > dead. HARPOON RESETS (talent)
Harpoon > Raptor Strike > Raptor Strike > dead. HARPOON RESETS
…
Legolasxqt 65-0
GG outplayed.

This isn’t even considering the hunters that serpent sting + bomb before harpooning, that’s just overkill.

There’s no way blizzard isn’t trolling pvpers at this point. Why not just buff raptor strike by 1200% and cut the BS. Just make survival hunters 1 shot already.

Also can someone explain to me why xpoff characters were separated from xpon characters but somehow hunters are not separated from non-hunters? The logic is the same (they OP af) and ruin everyone else’s game.

5 Likes

This game isn’t balanced around a level 20 twink bracket

9 Likes

This game isn’t balanced at in any bracket.

There. Fixed that for you

11 Likes

Is this actually happening to anyone? Can’t remember the last time I faced off against a survival hunter outside of Arenas.

It happens in the level 20 twink brackets.

2 Likes

Oooohhhhh. That place is a dumpster fire.

1 Like

Hunters (all 3 specs) completely dominate lvl 10-59. And then also MM in lvl 60 BGs.

4 Likes

Where the heck is BM 4% damage buff?

2 Likes

Waiting for my rapid fire :fire: crit buff

2 Likes

So…sounds like you were getting owned by a hunter or hunters and came here to complain about it. That sound about right?

1 Like

He likes to troll about hunters while ironically posting on various hunter toons, lol.

1 Like

Blizzurd is like: Why are all of these hunters choosing MM over Survival? Survival damage must be bad. Harhar.

Haha yeah i figured it was something like that.

1 Like

hunters should just be thrown in the recycling bin and deleted.

3 Likes

Nah just SV ones

Since the survival buffs are now live, any hunters enjoying killing people in the 3 second harpoon root and then having harpoon reset so you can chain kill the whole team?

I’m sure glad those pve buffs carried over into BGs. That was a big smart move by bizz.

1 Like

I swear I didn’t see them in the patch notes today when I went back over

I linked the august 2nd notes in the first post

I just saw it, I was looking under the pvp portion, but I see it at the top now.

low level bgs are pretty bad. Mainly just hunters killing everything in 10secs. The wait times are way up from what I am used to.

1 Like