Hunters buffed (AGAIN)

Is it trolling if I point out facts though? There was zero logical reason to buff survival hunters in pvp. It should have been a pve only buff.

At 20-29 it’s 3 seconds. 2 globals max.

10 secs is for 2 or more targets.

A twink complaining about OP survival hunters in a 20-29 bracket. :roll_eyes:

“Help, I can’t wreck levelers because a spec is OP and those twinks are wrecking everyone. Please nerf it so I can be the one that is OP again”

1 Like

players that were leveling last week are on their under geared 60’s hoping to get carried for that good good handful of conquest. one game we had 3 healers and if you added up the health of the 2 lower geared healers it was still 7k short of the 90k player.
everyone is at 60 so lower lvl ques suffer.

I actually play druid. I lose too many brain cells on hunter and it’s not even fun. God mode is never fun in any game. But what I play is irrelevant. Hunters are OP, everyone knows it (except blizzard apparently).

1 Like

A druid in the 20-29 bracket? I didn’t know you were a masochist.

Well I’m still pvping in this game…always on the look out for alternatives tho!

I think all us hunters should get together and have like a cookout or something in ZM

1 Like

That would be rad. Just make sure the invite states to bring your Elixir of Tongues.

1 Like

aw yeah, stonks going up

Lol GGRE !

ETA on next random hunter buff blizz? Low level pvp is already destroyed, you may as well embrace the madness at this point. Just buff raptor strike again. It’ll be funny.

Maybe mix things up a bit and buff cobra shot damage by 5000% in pvp? Or maybe make it so aimed shot also infects the recipient’s PC with 4 virus and 3 trojans.

Have some fun with the hunter insanity.

1 Like

You intentionally don’t play the game at the level class changes are meant to reflect. What do you expect? Lol

1 Like

I expect the single intern that works on pvp to make sure that the never ending PVE hunter buffs don’t carry over into PVP. Seriously, how hard can it be.

Why does every low level hunter ability need to hit like a chaos bolt? How bad at game design do you need to be for this to happen year after year. It’s actually amazing.

Because the game isn’t designed to sit at lvl20 and twink. PVP in general isn’t even an afterthought for developers, so expecting balance in an even more niche version of PVP is just an unrealistic expectation. Look at how nutty max-level is.

Yeah I guess pvp is just dogdodo at every level

This is 100% accurate!

They need to balance PvP around BGs instead of Arena. No one cares about Arena.

1 Like

It’s all about afflic warlocks now, get with the times!

Pool party at the Gallywix Pleasure Palace :wink:

1 Like

While this is true and Locks need nerfs. Hunters are broken OP and hard counter locks. Every BG it’s just Hunter/Lock and that isn’t fun for anyone. The most 2 boring Classes just hitting ranged nukes.

Ranged should do way less Dps, Also Dots should just do 75% less dmg in PvP.