Hunters are ruining BGs

Maybe they’re saying Hunters are the only class that noobs can play to kill others.

1 Like

It IS the class most known for being friendly to new players since the beginning of time. I haven’t touched Hunter at all in Dragonflight, but if I did, I’m certain I would figure it out in like five minutes.

Blizzard might need to revisit the number of active abilities for each spec.

I swear on some specs, I can’t even fit all the abilities in the new UI with 36 slots. And trying to find keybinds for all those spells gets painful.

On other specs, it’s like… oh, i can put one ability in multiple slots to make it easier to see. Fewer keybinds too so I can use the ones that are most comfortable.

1 Like

I feel that in a similar vein with Outlaw atm. We have three maintenance buffs to keep track of (four if you count Feint), a stacking buff that fades if we leave combat, and a bunch of integral procs with no tell.

Feels like I’m playing DDR with my keyboard and my eyes (though that’s a skill issue because I’m too lazy to make WAs for Greenskin’s and Audacity).

Compare this to my brief stint trying out MM in SL? Very little maintenance, like four important buttons, your big procs have graphics on the UI.

2 Likes

It IS the class most known for being friendly to new players since the beginning of time. I haven’t touched Hunter at all in Dragonflight, but if I did, I’m certain I would figure it out in like five minutes.

ya it literally had “easy” next to it in the original WoW game manual, along with warriors

1 Like

About to fact check this. I still have the original WoW vanilla box manual in my desk.

Update: I don’t actually see “easy” written anywhere in reference to Hunter or Warrior here. Not under page 13 or 14 under “Getting Started,” not on the class/race combo descriptions page, and not even on the individual sections for Warrior and Hunter on pages 70 and 84 respectively.

Maybe my copy is just ancient and the archetypes of “easy” and “hard” hadn’t been applied by the time my edition was printed?

No Mini Diablo pet?

I am disappoint.

:wink:

1 Like

Yup, and this is one of the top comments to the OP.

the average MM in a random BG is so bad at kiting that they will die the instant you target them as a melee. people don’t target them for some reason, i just went 28-0 with an extremely defensive/kiting oriented setup… but nobody even focused me the entire bg.

this is an additional talent point that i’ve not seen anyone take this entire season except jellybeans in an extremely niche AWC matchup. sentinel as a whole just isn’t super impactful in BGs.

it does. they die. no melee should be getting kited by the average lone wolf mm hunter in a bg, and they’re extremely squishy.

to reiterate

and

i can’t think of any melee in the game that has less mobility than lone wolf MM. the average hunter should be pinned almost instantly.

1 Like

As a melee that makes it my mission in randoms to focus Hunters, give this man a true.

I laugh as melee try to fight me but have to drag their vulnerable bodies through 40+ yards of the rest of my team to engage in an honorable 1v~5 with me and my back line.

All that mobility is great if they start the fight on me. Doesn’t really make up for the fact that I can start fights invisible and 60 yards away with more front loaded damage than any class in the game.

1 Like

Give my opposing teams more MM hunters plz, its always a free game when they’re stacking so many of them.

1 Like