Hunters are ruining BGs

I mained hunter in SL 3 and 4, was the easiest 2 seasons of my life.
Now I play dev main, and its a completely different game.
Hunter stands in the back spamming 3 buttons chunking you for 50% before you even notice they’re there. I love MM, but it needs smacked.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s actually a fun game when there’s zero hunters. So you can have fun maybe once every 20-30 games.

Doesn’t league allow you to block a certain character? Idk I don’t play LoL. But imagine if you could blacklist a certain class just like the old BG blacklisting. Hunters would only be fighting each other lol.

2 Likes

Blizz needs to bring back dead zoning.

12 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, all of their allies can also benefit from it for up to 12 seconds.

This. Healing a WSG that has like 3+ hunters is actually the most depressing thing I’ve experienced this expansion.

This would be terrible in WoW, but it’s hilarious to imagine how picks and bans would play out in WoW.

I absolutely agree with this. If not dead zoning than at least separate melee ranged abilities so facehugging a hunter actually does something. I’m pretty sure warrior is the only class with a dead zone these days since there’s like a 3 yard window between minimum charge range and melee. But we can stormbolt so w/e

2 Likes

And the rest of us would never get a match, LOL.

2 Likes

Then it truly would be an all hunter meta. When would we get a heal spec?

No offense, but blizz has proven time & time again, they dont care about pvp. Theres no balancing for pvp. Theres always a OP class/spec. I mean look how long rogue has been good. Ever seen an AWC without a rogue? Whens the last time they came out with a NEW bg? Look at 2s, 3s. Look at those 30+ minute que times in RSS. Months have gone by since DF release, yet the ONLY change made were healers get an extra box??? The game is balanced around PVE, plain and simple. Its why A LOT of people have moved on, its why A LOT of more people will follow. Some people have limited time to play and only pvp. Think they want to waste 30-45 minutes sitting in a que? The game is old and dated, they dont care about pvp, and none of that will change.

5 Likes

You shouldn’t struggle with ONE hunter, pretty much ever.

There I fixed your post for you. Please tell us how to deal with 5 hunters tho.

1 Like

In a few weeks you will be complaining about pallys.

2 Likes

Play fury warrior, Run death wish, Get a pocket healer Rshaman, 1shot hunters.

Whats wrong with dying in a battleground? Did you think you wouldn’t die in a battleground? At least death isnt permanent in a battleground.

If your entire team is dead then you can’t capture nodes and lose instantly.

unironic skill issue its an easy to play class that melts noobs in open spaces from behind

2 Likes

This looks like a thread worth bumping

Disagree I love when hunter is good

No more pesky mages!

1 Like

In a few weeks you will be complaining about pallys.

Bro, this aged sooooooo well.

5 Likes

You underestimate how bad the average hunter can be. :wink:

3 Likes

lol yep, i made a hunter, even in greens pvp gear im hitting people for insta cast 100k abilities, its so stupid

To be fair, we are pretty squishy and easy to kill once pinned down, which is more than can be said for certain other classes which can crit over 100k.

5 Likes

boom headshot