Hunter/Monk Looking for guild

240 Hunter/236Monk Looking for home.
I’ve been looking for a raiding guild to call home for a while. My last guild called it quits and I had been with them since the start of MoP. I used to be a CE raider. I’m looking for a guild that has active people on doing m+ outside of raids. I play BM/MM on the hunter and Brewmaster/Mistweaver on the monk. I have other toons, just not maintained like these, but I could be willing to play something different.
Right now on my hunter I am 8/10H and 1930 rating in M+ been pugging to get the rating up but that’s where it is for now.
I haven’t been raiding on the monk just doing keys, he’s 1730.
I’d prefer an evening raid time, say 730pm PST or later, I’m flexible on days.
Cheers,

Woolie#1979-Btag

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Well Hello there Woolie im not sure if you are set on Horde and server but, I am the GM of the Guild “No Fun”. We are a late night guild and most of our members become active after 10pm PST. I will post you our guild info if this may be something you might be interested in.
[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Hey Wooly, I’d love to chat with you. You can add me on Discord Bexx#2636 or on Battle Tag Dolly#1487.
I’m from Shadow Hunters (Alliance guild) on Stormrage. We currently have three (working on a fourth) raid teams.

• Silver is 6/10 and they raid on Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:00PM - 10:00PM Server time.
  • Blue is on Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:00PM - 10:00PM Server time and they’re 4/10.
  • Green team is where we gear up alts but also to teach new raiders (which might not be up your alley as you have experience) and they raid on Sundays 7:00PM - 9:00PM Server time.

We run M+ daily but have an event where we build full guildie runs on Mondays (Mythic Monday). We also have events every month.

Hey man I know you’re horde but if you’d Consider alliance we are an active group and we have a lot of fun. We’re 3/10M and have a core spot for your monk and can get you in the starting line up asap if you can do solid damage.

Guild & Server: [A] Sargeras
Raid Times/Days: 12-3am tues-thurs
Current Progression: 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iperrymarkz#1141 discord PerryMarks#5934
Requirements: looking for mythic ready players that aren’t toxic and know how to have fun while getting stuff done
Needs: Boomy, Warr(dps) DK(dps) mage but would consider any non hunter dps. Would also be willing to consider and healers especially hybrids that can flex

Bump FOR THE HORDE!!!

Horde since vanilla, sorry alliance folks, just never been my cup of tea.

I am not sure if you are wanting to stay exclusively horde or not and our raids may be a bit early for you, but Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are still consistently raiding and although we have a few playing New World so guild chat slower on off raid day we still have enough on to do M+ daily. We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 2pm-6pm PST. I will leave our spam and if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group up to 20 people so we can dip a toe into Mythic when we are ready.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Bump for Reset Day and FOR THE HORDE!!!

Hey friends! Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! Back ups right now :slight_smile:
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

aw youre horde!! good luck :slight_smile:

Bump to the Top

Hello! We’re looking for more DPS & Healer to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 / Crian#11764
or Discord JrSlacker#1624 / VATO#1893

Let’s chat!

Hello there! Sent a friend request.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 8/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Still looking just to clear things up I’m looking for a guild that’s 730PM PST or a later start time. Also FOR THE HORDE!!!

Bump Got KSM on the hunter.

Still looking, Bump for November 1st and reset coming tomorrow!