Hunter Weapons, Pets, Flying and Armor

Hello, I would like to have some help regarding the progress needed and this is a Long question. I Am a Hunter / Human / Beasts / Alliance and I have the following Questions:

How to get the best or Top armor needed to start properly the next Expansion?
How to get the best Weapons?
How to Achieve Flying in Draenor and now in BFA
and finally How to Get those Armored T-Rex as Pets?

Please I would like to be back full time im in Server Ragnaros and have no Guild at the moment.

Hello! I can answer some of these for you.

How to get the best or Top armor needed to start properly the next Expansion? - To get the very best armor offered in the game, you would need to complete Mythic difficulty raids, or do high level Mythic+ (commonly shortened to M+) difficulty dungeons. There are plenty of ways to get good gear that don’t involve the highest level of content however.

Your first goal once you hit level 120 should be to get into the Nazjatar zone (only reachable at lvl 120), and start working towards getting Benthic gear. I’ll leave a link here on how to get to Nazjatar, and another one for Benthic gear for you. From there, you can fill out the missing pieces of gear through a combination of world quests, low level M+ dungeons, or pvp.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/comprehensive-nazjatar-guide#how-to-get-to-nazjatar

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/benthic-gear-effects-nazjatar

How to get the best Weapons? - One of the first quests you will do in Nazjatar will award you an ilvl 370 weapon. This is far from the best, but it will give you a good start. The world bosses in Nazjatar have a good chance to drop ilvl 415 weapons (killable once per week), and filling your conquest bar one time in pvp will give you a 410 weapon. Other than that, it’s the same as with gear. Raids and M+ dungeons will be your best bet to get anything higher than those.

How to Achieve Flying in Draenor and now in BFA - Flying is achieved in Draenor, Legion, and BFA through an achievement called Pathfinder. If you search in your achievement menu for Pathfinder, it will give you the exact requirements for each, but generally involve gaining reputation, finishing story questlines, and exploration.

and finally How to Get those Armored T-Rex as Pets? - I’m not really sure on this one as I don’t play hunter very often, but here is a link to one of the best resources for hunter and their pets.

https://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php

As far as guilds go, check through the new player friendly guilds listed here:

Or on your realm forums which can be found here:

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt and awesomely explained information I trully Im thankfull and will follow your instructions!

Thanks Again and Thumbs UP!

1 Like

There are two “armored t-rex” pet models (that I’m aware of).

The first, and easier of the two to get (because you’re not competing with anyone for it), is the boss Thok in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid in Pandaria. All you need for that is to be able to make your way through Normal or higher difficulty to reach him. The Thok model has rusted metal-styled armor with blue lights on it.

The second is Oondasta, a world boss spawn on the Isle of Giants in Pandaria. This one is a little more difficult, as you’ll be potentially competing against both other hunters trying to tame him, as well as people trying to straight up kill him for the weekly loot drops (Oondasta can drop a mount). The Oondasta model has Aztec stone-styled armor.

In both cases, you’ll need to remember to have a spare pet slot open and dismiss your active pet or else you won’t be able to tame them, regardless.

You can see both pet models on my hunter’s profile here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/yohaulti

1 Like

Got the Oodasta one! now im going after the one in the Siege of Ogrimmar ( Radder do the difficult first than the easy one)

2 Likes

Although I am late to this thread, I would suggest checking out wowhead.com for the various pathfinder achievements. The comments section for each achievement usually has strategies for obtaining the achievement with minimal effort.