Hunter survival 10.1 Disappointment?

I get all that, but my idea would help cut down the negative feedback, ergo “earning” it if you unlocked the Hunter class. How did it help DKs for the longest time?

It’s easier to listen to a smaller pool, positive and negative feedback both, yea?

No, because any class and level combo can provide feedback on the forums regardless of the class forums they are on. Just as you are on your level 60 hunter and some others on their level 10 mages or demon hunters or others. Restricting classes is never a good idea in any capacity, as they are the basis for which the game is created to be played around.

In before, “Post with your toon,” which is a neat check on arguments that get controversial.

“Did you actually get a Hunter maxed out?”
“No.”
“Did you actually unlock Hunter?”
“No.”
“/thread.”

*To think I may be more in favor of this…

i agree buff survival

1 Like

It’s funny how normal people here just respond md short and sweet and straight on point without any need to explain it because everyone understands. Then there is forum dwellers and professors who quote the living hell out of everyone’s comment, post link to prove otherwise and at the end they don’t prove anything.

2 Likes

Which is why I’m starting to like the idea that sparked in my mind, as if I got smacked by the Good Idea Fairy, how Hunter should be a locked class. I can’t think of a better candidate of class than this one that you’d have to jump through some hoops that Blizzard decides is appropriate.

Maybe something like a challenging quest line or a raw metric achieved. If unlocking Hunter was like getting green fire for Warlocks back in Mists, that’d be quite Gucci. Alas, it’s a pipedream, because what would make the situation really feel a lot better is seeing Hunters simply because they EARNED the class through merit.

I remember that you had to complete Proving Grounds SILVER back in WoD before you could queue for heroic 5-mans, and how people complained about that. Even something like that would weed out the riff-raff for this class. I don’t think I’d have any shame pitching this to Ion myself.