Hunter rep was a bit absurd for Dragonflight let's be real here

I said I rerolled a human and used the darkmoon fair and I did all the valdrakken quests that I could literally find I don’t understand your hostility you cant even throw a casual “gratz” for finding one of the worst mount grinds in the game.

https://giphy.com/gifs/The-Animal-Crackers-Movie-special-youre-kid-ejJWx97PoucM8Tbaro

You just accused me of not knowing what a grind is,

I literally told you I just got the timewalking infinite drake after years of grinding,

and you just MOCK me lol.

Hey you clearly earned the trust to post that link. Youre not a pos at all.

1 Like

Id say that a hunter pet is fine to have as a rep reward. Worst comes to worst you keep using the pets you already have.

Are you willing to do a streamathon on twitch untl you hit renown 23 on a fresh account?

1 Like

No? Why are you asking that?

You don’t.

because it can easily take months for a fresh account to earn 23 renown.

Im not really sure what that has to do with anything? Im not allowed to have an opinion on something because i didnt grind it out in one sitting?

HUNTER REP WAS A BIT ABSURD FOR DRAGONFLIGHT LETS BE REAL.

This thread is about whether it’s reasonable to gate taming the new pet family behind 57,500 rep.

You are clearly against hunters getting new pets without grinding 57,500 rep.

I mean, its not like valdrakken is a rep just for hunters or anything. Im grinding it on my crafters for recipes and im totally fine with that.

You MUST grind 57,500 rep with Valdrakken to unlock lesser dragonkin taming. It must be a hunter who gets 57,500 rep. On the account.

I wanted to tame dragonkin on my Hunter until I saw the requirement. I then went and tamed other things from this expac. Forget that. I already have renown maxed on this character. I’m not doing it on another.

1 Like

Please talk to Pinar they clearly need someone like you to explain it so they can understand.

Yeah? I gotta grind that much for chronocloth reagent bags on my tailor and im not complainin.

Hey, if they want to do that all over again, more power to them. It’s a waste of time to me.

that is pretty easy to get

if you have maxed out renown on one character it is ridiculously easy to get it on the others - all you have to do is play them a bit in world content.

This thread is about hunters and the 57,500 rep grind to get the new pet family.

You just keep making whataboutisms and false equivalencies. Nobody needs what you want to bring. Hunters don’t need your whataboutisms and bs excuses. Please just go somewhere else and maybe keep doing the same thing you’ve been doing to me to the mods see where that gets you.

I played them for a bit and am at 10. Eventually they’ll passively get there or Blizz will have an item like in Shadowlands. But so far, not worth it to aim for. Got other pets instead.