Hunter pet action bar

the hunter pet action bar is gone and there is no way of controlling my pet with this bug when will this be fixed?

Same, I swear it was there yesterday. I am level 13 so it should be there.

/pettack isn’t working either, which I’m assuming is related.

1 Like

Mine disappeared at lvl 20. I’d had it for the majority of the time leading up to that, but not right when I spawned. It was def. there by like lvl 6 or so.

Oh this is fun pet bar just randomly came back. I noticed after completing the quest Unearthed Knowledge.

Until they fix it → /script PetActionBarFrame:Show();. Copy and paste the content (not including the period) into a chat box and press enter. You will get a prompt to run scripts. Click yes then paste the script again and press enter. The petbar will appear. HOWEVER. The bar does seem to disappear every time you interact with an NPC. Paste again blah blah. Definitely needs fixing.

3 Likes

Amazing. Thank you! I turned it into a macro that I can keep handy.

Edit to add the macro is getting a workout. It seems every time I mount up on ground mount the bar disappears again. As well as every time I select a mob. But unfortunately for me bring the bar up to view is not also making it function either by using the associated keybinds or by clicking the bound actions.

1 Like

I made a small addon that will attempt to re-show the bar that may be helpful, until this is fixed. I can’t add a link here, but search for “PetBarShow” on wowinterface.

This seems fixed.

It is not fixed.

1 Like

Not working for me either.

still not working even forcing the pet bar via /script bar shows up but nothing works and gone again as soon as i target anything.

1 Like

So my pet bar came back, idk how long it will be up tho…

I just logged in and the pet bar remained persistent throughout my play session. I am plagued by the permanent unhappy pet as he repeatedly dies when I use the rope on the quest ‘Endgame’ in the Gilneas zone.

1 Like

Interestingly, the spellbook tab for your pet abilities disappeared at the same time…

1 Like

Logged on today pet bar was back, server just crashed and pet bar is gone again.

someone said in world chat that if you log out your hunter for at least 3 hours the pet bar comes back, i thought it was an odd comment so i made a troll druid and played for about an hour (okay it was 4 hours hah) and I thought ill send some mats from my hunter to this druid and my pet bar was back on the hunter.

Not sure why but in that one instance the pet bar was back ( I only used the mail box to send stuff to the druid) and another few hours went by and i made a blood elf paladin and again loaded up the hunter and my pet bar was still there.

It is exactly the same for the Warlock pet bar.

Any extra action bar actually, I was commenting about my lock I was testing and it can happen to shaman totem bars too.

Yep still not working, almost impossible to play hunter after 50 without it, kill command worked for pet attack at lower levels but it’s not good enough now.

I guess my hunter is on the shelf until they fix this.

Nope, not fixed.

How about now? I am not seeing any issues. Will update if things change.