Hunter pet action bar

Warlock pet bar working for me now. But the hunter pet bar is still pretty useless and disappears every time I interact with an NPC.

Pet Action bar was working yesterday but is disappearing every time I target something today. As others have said, hunter is pretty useless without being able to control the pet.

A macro with ā€œ/script PetActionBarFrame:Show(); /petattackā€ will show the bar and complain about not having a target but if I have a target, the bar flashes on the screen, disappears and my pet does nothing. A macro with just ā€œ/petattackā€ doesnā€™t work either.

As of now, pet bar disappeared again

another bug with hunter pets, you cant abandon the current pet to get a new pet. Not sure if this is related to the pet bar going away but i have filled out a bug report on this as well

yea its tied to it. You can abandon the pet when the pet action bar is working but not when its bugged

Still the same for Warlock Pets. No action bar, canā€™t control my demon. I found an addon to change all the default action bars to make the pet bar show, but even though itā€™s there now, I still canā€™t make him attack.

the hunter pet action bar was working fine for the last few days and now itā€™s bugged again

1 Like

Re-log in a major city, it may take a few tries.

1 Like