Hunter or Warrior?

Hey everyone!

These are the last two classes that I truly have not gotten to 120. I’m looking to do DPS only, not the tank role for warriors. Am probably going to make a Vulpera, haha :slight_smile: And do just mythics, LFR, BGs, etc.

Really enjoy fun mechanics and am not into min maxing. Do mainly solo stuff like mentioned.

What do you all think is more fun?

1 Like

I would pay attention to what people are saying for those classes in Shadowlands.

Hunters are more methodical and warriors are more quick thinking for pvp stuffs.

PVE is w/e I usually heal pve on my priest instead of dps haha.

Yes! Good call. Have been but hoping to just have some fun with one in the interim. :blush:

Prefure hunter over warrior

I haven’t played them at 120 so I can’t speak to that but I’ve been enjoying my warrior alt much more than my hunter. It feels more involved.

Hunter. Fits vulpera very well, survival is fun if you want to melee now and then, and beast mastery is the most relaxing spec in the game to dps with.

If you want to know the art of war, pick warrior. If you want to learn how to bait small animals, pick hunter.

1 Like

I’d go for Warrior, but I am a bit bias given I like to get up close and personal in a fight.

Both are fun but hunter has the potential to be more fun. Warrior is fun for beating on stuff, but hunter, being ranged, and a pet class, has a lot more opportunity to be… creative with game mechanics.

I would say hunter is safer. I usually find a spec I enjoy on it, but with warrior I only like one spec (fury) and if that spec is underperforming I stop playing it

So, demon hunter then?

Hunter on Alpha at the moment is busted, but it is early alpha and classes like that get toned down mid-way through.

That being said, even if their damage is nerfed, Hunters got the good straws for class changes.

I’d say Hunter would be good for what you’re going for.

Since you’re going for a DPS role only that opens your options up.

It depends on the spec, but if you choose the most popular at the moment that is right

Play BM if you like a methodical, slower until you get some haste gameplay. Fury if you want to play a hectic game of whack a mole as cooldowns and procs go off.

Maybe you should stop playing FOTM and get gud instead

I actually went warrior with my Vulpera just for the shear irony of having a furry warrior

Kind of like going Unholy Dk with my Lightforged

WARRIOR!
Savage drums resound throughout the thread!
Wear the heaviest armor and wield the mightiest weapons!
Wolves begin to howl!
LAUGH as your enemies mass against you, only to be mercilessly cut down!
Ravens circle for the coming feast!
Stand triumphant over piles of corpses; slain in single combat by your RAGE-fueled savagery!

WARRIORS have the greatest animations, no matter what spec.
Prot is the most fun for leveling and is the best tank in the game!
So slap on the plate and join us!
You’ll never go back!
Skäl!
:beer:

3 Likes

Hunter is better for casual play. Warrior is also fairly easy, but, being melee requires more attention.

1 Like

sorry i don’t have as much fun if i feel like i’m using toothpicks to kill my enemy