Hunter or Warrior?

To be honest, Hunter is boring af. Pet contribute more dps than you, and you gotta keep their health up. Lol, it’s like you’re the healer.

Go Warrior, it’s more fun smashing and breaking stuff.

It’s hard to give an opinion on what you want to play without giving a biased answer based on taste. I can give you this bit of info though, Warriors are the single handed one most gear dependent classes in the game but are very rewarding to play when you get the gear you need. Hunters, as we all know, are generally more pick up friendly than most classes. Warriors bring a range stun, battle shout for a physical damage boost and if you are in fury or prot, you get rallying cry which boosts your raid’s/party’s health for a moment which can help prevent death if used properly and a melee kick.

Hunters have a lot more utility. They bring Turtle to help soak mechanics and is a good immunity in PvP, they have a bunch of unique utility they can bring with pets, they have trap for good CC and as we all know if they bring a Ferocity pet, they bring lust/hero with them. Take that for what you will. I hope you have fun with your choice.

Both are fun in their own regards, personally I find Hunters extremely fun however I must admit that a lot of their fun mechanics are largely made irrelevant in today’s content design.

Warriors however can still make a lot of use of their fun mobility, and with the return of Intervene to dps Warriors in Shadowlands I can only see that improving.

Imagine a Vulpera using Intimidate shout…

Imagine…

You can even roleplay that spell is that, instead of intimidating the enemy to deal less damage to you, they laugh so hard they can’t even hit you and deal less damage.

I’d go Warrior just for this.

Hahah, thank you all! I’m leaning towards hunter based on what’s described here… I do love the Vulpera warrior descriptions though. :wink: But think I prefer to have at least one ranged option. I’ll give it a whirl!

I do agree that hunters received some good Shadowlands changes. Was intrigued!