Hunter Misdirection broken

This morning while playing through 2 Mythic Island Expeditions, once I used Misdirect once it grayed out and became unusable for the rest of that expedition, instead of just going on 30-second cooldown. Once I relogged it was fine but only until I used it again, then same problem.

Didn’t have this problem last week right after 9.01 dropped, so must have to do with the latest hotfix? Disabling add-ons and/or reloading the UI didn’t help.

You need to do a proper reset UI. That isn’t disabling, or even deleting addons, it is more than that.

2 Likes

Thank you but I just tried that too… no luck. Reset the UI as instructed, didn’t re-install any add-ons, went to test it out and the exact same thing happened the first time I used Misdirection on my pet. I see at least one other mention of this in the forums too.

Thanks for trying the UI Reset, it helps to eliminate an addon or corrupted UI element as a possible cause. If it still persists I’d submit a bug report either in-game or by posting in the Bug Report forum so our QA team can take a look.

1 Like