Hunter Main Nerf Victim Here - What Class Should My New Main Be?

Already got a druid and a paladin decently geared at 25. Mage is at lvl 10. What should I level to 40 first? Not even opposed to starting a new toon if you can convince me.

I’ve played every class in some iteration or another across different classic iterations. No retail.

Impossible not to sound like a :nerd_face: but I basically know everything about classic. I haven’t memorized like, where all the loot can be found, and how all the quests can be done… But yeah. I know my buttons on every class pretty well.

Tell me some SoD stuff I don’t know, maybe about P2 because I really haven’t looked into it much, and FOMO me into playing your personal favorite class.

ANNNNNNNNNND GOOOOO!

edit: a number

1 Like

Warrior, Rogue, Mage are always safe bets

3 Likes

im enjoying a druid balance spec. i just did 1004 crit with starsurge it costs 1% mana and you can spam it faster than auto shot. Very fun!

6 Likes

The run takes a bit but its super worth getting starsurge at level 1.

2 Likes

That’s not true at all lmao. Starsurge is a 6 sec CD and even with decent gear it is not hitting anywhere near 1k on crits.

Balance is fun, but no need to overhype it to this extent… I said I had a 25 drood.

1 Like

You should roll Ret Paladin.

The amount of hatred and abuse the community gives this class will remove your entitledness crying about Hunter nerfs.

4 Likes

It’s like none of these people have read that I have a geared druid and paladin at 25 in like the first few sentences. :rofl:

1 Like

I assume you like playing easy games if you’re crying about a broken class getting a slight nerf.
I suggest hello kitty island adventures as your next class.

6 Likes

Warriors already dominate PvE dps charts with level 25 gear. That gap will only grown with higher level gear. Next phase mortal strike comes into play making warriors the unchallenged overlords of PvP as well being a neccessity for every premade and winning team.

1 Like

it really is, better nerf hunters again, they might try to charm a druid as a pet and drop the big bombs.

Im in some green and gray gears and im doing sick dps. I solo’d WC at level 19 as a druid. My guild mates were laughing at me streaming me playing it. its so grossly over over powered compared to hunter which isnt even remotely close to rogue or warrior dps

2 Likes

Perfect. You’re already there. /thread

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,

I am a hunter main since Classic WoW of eons pass. Please continue nerfing my class so this guy can leave us forever.

Yours Truly,

Barathos, The Stalker of Forums.

4 Likes

Frost Mage. Trust me.

1 Like

Whichever class doesn’t cry on the forums.

1 Like

Warrior is going to just keep getting stronger and stronger relative to the other classes.

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, warriors have a level 1 passive nerf immunity due to all the devs who play them.

1 Like

Looks like I’m gunna have to level a warrior lol

Now the question is, which race is best for Warrior?

Warrior. It’s clear it will not only be the meta at 60, but it will be even stronger than it is in era.

Alliance:
PvE dps it’s human.
PvP both gnome and dwarf are better.
Horde:
Orc.

2 Likes

You should pick the uninstall and cancel sub class

1 Like

Most dramatic thing I’ve read in awhile

1 Like