Hunter looking to make new friends in social guild

I am an Alliance Hunter who has been around since Burning Crusade, and I was part of a guild that fell apart before Shadowlands and never recovered. I’m looking for a social guild to make new friends and possibly run dungeons or raids.

I am currently on Scarlet Crusade, but I can move realms if necessary since it seems like SC is dead.

1 Like

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, BG’s, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST. Our raid times seem to fit with your stated times.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Hey there Fennrissa!

I am an officer & the fun events coordinator of the guild I’ve been a member of since Sept '20! I also recruit sometimes if I find good potential guildies on here or reddit, when the GM, Roisin, is offline!

We aren’t exactly a social guild but I try really hard to get people talking in gchat, disc chat, disc voice, & we also try to do 2 or 3 fun events a month! I still have to sit down and schedule our fun events for this month, and I will, but sometimes it’s discouraging when no one but myself, the RL, & 2 GM’s are the only ones to join in on the fun.

Every month the GM hosts a guild meeting to go over things, so you’d need to have discord voice for that. If you don’t want to talk you can mute yourself.

We are currently raiding Heroic CN, as we already cleared normal, but you DO NOT have to raid if you don’t want to, I don’t! I can find plenty of stuff to do to better my item level that isn’t from raiding.

Some of us also enjoy PvP, if you’re into that!

Oh, I have also been around since BC :slight_smile: & BM hunter was my very first toon!

Turalyon is a low pop server, but there usually seem to be quite a bit of people online!

Here is our guild forum spam if you’d like to check it out!:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grey-horse-army-is-recruiting-all-players-any-level/674891

If you have any questions or comments, I should be online a bit longer tonight or even tomorrow! You can msg either myself or Roisin!

My info:
B. net: boxcarbinny#11991
Disc: boxcarbinny#6587

Hope to hear from you soon!
:heart: / Chutes (aka Jenna)

Hey Fennrissa,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

Hi Fennrissa,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server cluster. We’re a social guild that enjoys playing many aspects of the game. It’s about having fun with friends while you in WoW playing the parts of the game that you enjoy or trying out new aspects in a helpful and friendly environment. Our generic post is below, add me on BNet if you’d like to chat and find out more about us.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

Based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

We are prioritizing the following roles:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Remnant of the Fallen is a small, casual and social (when we can be!) guild that tries to raid each weekend (Sat-Mon, 9pm EST) and do other content during the week. We are on Earthen Ring, a quiet but developed server, and we are always happy to help others, specializing in new/returning players though certainly all are welcome!

If you’d like to chat or find out more, come hit me up!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet of #3645 discord