Hunt: Winged Soul Eaters

Bugged on tichondrious as well

1 Like

+1 Echo Isles

Bugged on Shadow Council. Waited over 20 mins, nothing every showed up to work with. Saw the alpha once for 30 sec, was aggroed to someone then flew off. I chased after it, but it was just vanished.

Bugged last night…no alpha anima devourer. Today, I think its fixed. Kill all the anima devourers, kill the alpha anima devourer, and don’t get credit.

The bugginess of hunts in the Maw at this point have been a multi-week disappointment. Clean this stuff up already - I just wasted a ton of time.

1 Like

It’s all bugged out here on Rexxar as well. I finally went in to do this quest, got the chain, can’t find the soul eaters and no Anima Devourer… fun times!

1 Like

Same for me on Lothar, Maw Hunt quests uncompleteable the last 3 weeks. And many other serious game play bugs for Blood DK, balancing issues and random ability lockouts with no debuffs…just scuffed as hell. :frowning:
edit: WM OFF

It seems that there’s some bug issue on these forums as well, or maybe the character link. I’m a level 60, and my comment shows I’m a level 50.

Have the same bug. World of Bugs!

Same, Final boss will not spawn stuck on “Defeat the Alpha Anima Devourer”

I’m trying to complete the quest here as well, on the Malfurion server, and nope, nothing is there, I need to pull down Soul Eaters and yup, no where to be seen, high or low, this needs to be patched, yesterday!

What a joke, seriously

Same on Aman’thul.

It feels like this zone should have been delayed till after launch. It feels dry, dreary, bare of any engaging theme, other than Ve’nari, but mostly it’s bugged and which makes it feel like you’re being punished for questing there. It really doesn’t feel like the designers had nearly enough time for it, or else little passion for it.

1 Like

its the second hunt that is bugged, 525rep + 525 rep missed, and as you know, farming reps without the hunts takes forever… good luck finishing cordial with that

Same issue on Whisperwind. Stuck in the final phase, can pick up the sky chain, but nothing to use it on. Sucks to miss out on that much rep.

Hunts have been broken for weeks now. GG

Also Broken on Tich-Us, alpha anima just doesnt spawn

posted on the wrong char lol

Day later and I’m having the same problem, there’s no Alpha Anima Devourer to defeat

Same. No Alpha Anima Devourer spawning. Have chain. Sucks, cause this hunt worked 2 weeks ago (at least for me it did).

bugged on US-Crushridge