Hunt: Winged Soul Eaters

same here. got the chain, cant find anything to use it on

1 Like

Same issue in Area 52

Bugged on Turalyon, zoned in and somehow on “Alpha Anima Devourer” that doesn’t spawn

This is getting ridiculous, 3 of the past 4 Hunts have been bugged

In tich. I can’t complete any of these stupid hunts.

You’d think a bug like this in your end game zone wouldn’t go unfixed for weeks, yet here we are.

4 Likes

Not spawning on Stormrage either with or without warmode turned on…such a nice transition from Beta for Azeroth to Betalands…

glad to know its not just me?? been wandering around for 20+ minutes trying to figure out where the heck the alpha anima devourer is. Bugged on a52.

Same here. Dalaran-US, I’m at the spot but no Alpha Anima Devourer or winged soul eaters in sight.

US Turalyon too

Blizzard no longer cares about the Hunts so we all should avoid the Maw for a month or 2.

Yep, just tried it on Dalaran - still broken :frowning:

Bugged on Zul’jin-us stuck on Defeat the Alpha Anima Devourer. I can pick up chain but nothing to use it on

Par for the course. Always at least one quest like this per expansion that Blizz may or may not get to this patch. At least there were no mythic raid encounters… oh wait…

Bugged on Barthilas WM Off also, every second hunt is bugged or they work for a day and no more what the hell is going on I have missed out on quite a lot of rep now.

1 Like

Third straight broken Hunt. Outstanding work.

2 Likes

Agreed. This is some garbage. People are here on the forums complaining every week and every day that these hunts are quite literally broken with no explanation from Blizzard as to if they are on a CD, really broken, working as intended or what. If the hunt is completed once for the week is it completed for everyone for the week and doesn’t spawn till the next week?

Blizzard, you give us content that doesn’t work and yet you don’t help us.

4 Likes

Still bugged. Did the whole thing killed the alpha anima devourer and no one got credit for it. Waiting 20 mins doesnt seem to respawn. GG blizz

1 Like

what in the world is going on with these hunts? Most of them are bugged… bugged on stormrage WM off for me :frowning:

2 Likes

+1 bugged as hell

1 Like

+1 Dragonmaw

1 Like