Humans are terribly characterized in this game

Explains the big sub losses every time they try to bring “Warcraft back to its roots.” Ironic that they can’t seem to grasp the hard fact that WC2 isn’t as popular with fans as they think it is. But alas, “no negativity in the dojo.”

7 Likes

Ok I will go in parts here

1. Mages are quite unusual and rare and aren’t a spammable unit like in WC RTS games or the mage player

2. The Zandalaris has Arcanist as well as most of the playable race(Like the Gilneans) but blizzard often forgots they even exist for plot reasons.

3. Trolls are physically more stronger than many races and that alone wins battle against small enemies or are you seriously telling me matter doesn’t matter or even mass muscle?

Are you seriously quoting Garrosh from all the people? You are a weird one. Besides getting 2 wins off screen after losing 50% of their territory in the span of 8 years is still a militar disaster.

Also weren’y you making a thread about quitting because you grow tired of being humiliated by the game not so long ago?

Civil War, worgen running for years and killing citizens, getting displaced by Forsakens, and in their new home they were displaced again should had taked a toll in their army numbers but Blizzard never cares about these details.

Yes, they are there(gratz for observing details) but every enemy is doomed in raid no matter their lore backstory(Arthas, KJ and a Titan)

And I remember killing worgen captains easily in the incursions and their elite troops were dealt in less than 1 minute in the suicide attack on Nazmir that required to truly look good according to Shaw and Jaina.

Besides are you really comparing what your toon does when it’s likely not canon wise the number that toon killed right? Because if you do, then you have to count how the Horde toons massacred the worgens in the warden towers and their camp in Stormheim(goblins, forsakens,etc)

What you think is pointless by 2 things

1. Your alliance bias and thinking they are invencible when time from time, they proved the contrary and needed the horde to go into a rebellion twice

2. Nelves never worshipped Wild Gods or have a relationship with them as the trolls has with their Loa, so you can stop pulling that card. Another point their allies are way behind of the current technology of the warfare, the forsaken blight killed most of their forces and they did in Gilneas without much effort

Good for him and you, both character barely appears anyway and they could had died back at Silverpine and nothing would had changed

The horde destroyed the Gilneans flagship of Genn(before the Eyir fiasko) and his reckless also costed their last air fleet the alliance has at their disposal
Let’s not forget the dumb king escaped by plot reasons(Sylvanas could had shot him in the back and finish him for good)

Yes they won the war after signing an arministice of non aggresion, what a way for you to bend things to your point of view when you know the alliance didn’t win and Anduin said with Saurfang they are in the last legs.

Seriously why are you bending this piece of storyline to fit your headcanon? Literally we have videos and npc dialogues saying this war was a lost for both side and just firm a peace arministice aka a stop of cease of fire because neither side can win

Because she literally torn apart the world with the reckless use of that fount of energy? Besides injust adventages are the only thing Blizzard gives to certain of their characters.

I also find ironic you are defending the use of titan blood as a weapon but during your time in Mmo-champion and your posting historial, you are always complaining about the Forsakens using Blight and the alliance should use “mask” or something to deal with that. Looks like you only draw lines when it benefits you but I’m surprised coming from you(btw Menhrunes sends his regards)

I see you ignored for complete my link about the Trolls fighting against the black empire in the Aqir wars(Here I post it again so you can read it again) https://wow.gamepedia.com/Aqir_and_Troll_War

I hope the alliance continues to put the other cheek at every faction war continues :smile:

They fought in the south against the demons pouring and just Nelves tend to disregard their participation. Heck just look how they never mention the Highmountain or Tauren fighting in that war. It’s just that you only read what you want, not my fault you don’t care about the lore besides of just baiting

Literally they did nothing and all the work was done by Illidan and Velen. Khadgar was about to seal the tomb and wait for the next invasion and Turalyon got the army of the light annihilated at Argus thanks to “his great leadership” skills

Lordaeron was fodder to grow the undead armies of the legion and the elfies of QT could had prevented their annihilation if they just gave up the sunwell.

Literally that was a dialogue from Arthas in his novel that he only wanted the Sunwell but the elfies stubborness(and Sylvanas) to fight him at every step made him want to wipe them out as punishment. This sounds familiar with the Gilneas don’t you think?

Hopefully with Gnomeregan

Then why are you say the alliance would had wiped out the horde when they were in their last legs after the scourge destroyed most of their members?
Also this doesn’t take away Daelin at even odds can’t win battles just like how the Alliance lose the first war and almost lost the second one if Gul’dan didn’t betray Orgrim which only proves their main strategy is a mess since they depends in numbers.

With the death of her father and most of his men. A good riddance since nobody(even her wife) seems to remember him and his soldiers very foundy

He took a big army, even Jaina flashbacks remembers that in her Warbringer video, comic and the loses were big enough for KT to demand Stormwind help and when they refused, they abandoned the alliance.

Sight, you do this intentionally right?

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=55095/upheaval

So many lives lost… And the attacks from the naga are relentless! I apologize, $p. This attitude is unbecoming of a king. We have no time to lose musing of our own plight

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=54969/descent

We’ve lost the bulk of our forces already; any more and we won’t have enough to make a stand.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56640/fortunate-souls

Our army was devastated

And leeeet’s not forget this little jewel

https://youtu.be/afoejNEBb18?t=35

Enough for a final assault, if that fails…we are done

Leaded by her again and she sets up the expedition in the inside of Uldir.
Once again you draw a line here where it benefits your headcanon. For example you are counting the PC alliance actions as “times” the nelves and worgen saved the world but Zandalaris sending horde champions with some of their soldiers to support them doesn’t count because you say so? Puff

Think of Uldir as ICC with the Zandalaris taking the place of the Argent Crusade, coordinating and leading the charge with the horde champions(the most simple in-game example I can think right now)

The darkspear cast and Zandalari are still kicking and alive with the Loa getting some Screen time in SL

Agree and they didn’t stopped there, the writers also said the death of Varian is her fault now, sacrificed the credibility of the factions and most of the night elf population to boost both her power levels and iconocy in the IP with a “morally grey” action

In-game wise maybe as in 8.0 his major role was 2 lines with the mom of Jaina, 8.1 he said a few words again with Anduin and Nazjatar got him not much as Shandris and Jaina sucked most of the screen time. A shame the cast of the alliance is always overshadow for humans

An important NPC in the darkspear starting area. She is like Crowley(minus the revolt thing)

I know, you just like to bait horde poster

Sylvanas Bargain with him, literally the PC was mind controlled in there. Also both faction set him free in Nazjatar and Azshara was going to pull us there one way or another

This is troublesome to me because It’s all Blizzard writing again, they tend to be over the top. Still he always got a bad feud with Rastakhan for some reason.

Still I love Talanji, she is my favorite character in this expansion where isn’t head bent to play dirty like Sylvanas but still has courage to fight for what she believes and in this case for her father that was slain for the alliance.

What are you even talking about? It’s exactly the same questline Brother Pike sends you to retrieve those powerful relics from the Maws of N’zoth after the Knaive deceive us. Seriously dude, how can you lose yourself into something so simple to understand?

Everyone but the alliance it seems

Cenarion circle deal with Ragnaros or have you forgotten(likely you ignored) Hamuul Runetotem?

Legion was deal with all the races in Azeroth while Illidan(which he doesn’t considerer himself an elfie anymore) and a draenei blow the final strike ont hem

Emerald Nightmare continues to attack, haven’t you done the 8.2 questlines of the heart?

Pro tip: No race is strong in this game

Gilneans with the curse, aren’t different from humans and lost their home 2 times, when they should be strong hunters and creatures of imprisive strenght

Gnomes: Genocided and forgotten

Draenei: Same as gnomes but at least Legion closed their arc despite the exodar and most of their characters got a beat in Legion

Dwarves: Literally get less screen time than gnomes after Cataclysm

Humans: Shamed and aren’t let to be themselves aside of being the extensions of their demi-gods and fodder

Orcs: Same as humans but with the warchief at charge

Trolls: Suffered from lost of their home and blizzard still likes to kick them

Nelves: Same as the trolls

Undead: They got literally stripped of their fantasy and their faction is now a shell from that they used to be

Belfies: Nobody cares

Goblins: Same as gnomes but they have more numbers

You are literally proving with saying trolls are at the botton of your list, good glad to hear you are sincere as I think the Gilneas are a mockery of what Worewolves stand for

Agree here. Good day and may another city of the alliance falls

What? i did? i must have forgot, what i do remember is that anduin did should have used mask.
even if i did, well, people can change their mind and adquire a different perspective.

Hum… Who? hmm okay then, greetings.

Hmm not really, only during this conversation i may have gone a little into bait territory, because i am kinda bored. is over now.

Good chat.

Not before another warchief either betrays them or abandon them, or they simply die to push a nonsensical plot.

either way, fun responses. :blush:.
lets do it another day!

It was a case where Alex was sticking to the original plan for Garrosh and the rest of the crew was taking him in a new direction.

4 Likes

It was a case of departments within Blizzard not bothering to talk to one another, as they naught to do. So much of the continuity snarls could be solved if they bothered to.

5 Likes

So you have certains valors but also have others when it suits you? At least you are sincere on that

So you are just talk and not bite as Greymane? Guess he truly represents his people

But at least they take down a huge chuck of alliance population, cities and humiliates alliance characters in the process like Genn getting amnesia about the blight, Soyduin failing at every step, Malfurion getting pwnd by an orc, Nathanos edgyness cutting Tyrande and almost killing her despite of using all the power of Elune, etc.

Alright, now I’m hungry for some humies, good day and hope your house is not blighted

I want to say that the way you guys slice up each other’s posts into a few words or maybe a sentence at a time and then respond to it is absolutely maddening. Nobody debates like this.

8 Likes

It’s a hold over from whichever forum format first allowed quoting posts.

It’s been this way for years and years.

is what happens when two bored guys have a lot of free time.
looking at those wall of text, damn, we really were bored.

1 Like

I meant actual in-person debate, not internet debate. I should have clarified.

3 Likes

I don’t debate in-person. I wouldn’t be able to remember what I said two minutes prior. My sister complains that she has no idea what my opinion will be on any given day as it might be completely different than the opinion I gave before, as I don’t remember what my own opinions were or what I said.

This is why a considerable amount of my posts are copy pastes of my previous posts for consistency.

That’s fair. I just literally got done running a two-and-a-half week debate unit for my class, so it’s kind of on my mind.