/giggle

2 Likes

I’m going to sticky this thread.:smiley:

6 Likes

“OOO!!! MY FIRST FAN-atic!!!”
/happy dance
/giggle

2 Likes

Is this the thread to talk about the human allied race Horde is going to get in either Warthin or Midnight

1 Like

Thought I would be a bit silly before bed. Have a good evening Cyndi and everyone else.:sleeping:

2 Likes

“I won’t say no? Are we getting a Human Race?”

1 Like

I have hunches about things, but can’t confirm anything. It might even be in the form of Vrykul in LTitan :eyes:

1 Like

“OH!!! I LOVE the Vrykul!!! So Viking! So BEAUTIFUL!!!”

1 Like

Nah, we’re getting re-skinned dwarves instead and waste a race slot for a third dwarf.

2 Likes

“But… I WANT A VRYKUL!!!”
/sad eyes

3 Likes

That’s just on launch though, more to come after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same, they fit horde nicely with in-proper mannerisms. Dwarves… not so much. Iron Dwarves would have fit because they were edgy, but not any other dwarf.

I hope so I’m not really wanting the game, because the new race was a bummer and no player housing and no dye system. Dye system just for greys, whites and greens as a compromise.

1 Like

“I was thinking, the other day, about how cool a Viking Expansion would be. I think it would be a touch better, than a Pirate one. Yet with a LOT of the same aspects and lore.”

“What do you guys think?”
/smile

1 Like

‘Yer…it starts at Amirdrassil and ends sometime in the next 3 expansions…’

/giggles

1 Like

“They were talking about a Human Allied Race for the Horde side.”

1 Like

‘Oh I thought they meant the Azeorth 5k…my mistake’

1 Like

‘Humans…for Horde?..what’s next…Vulpera for Alliance? If that were the case, I’d probably join the moon of Dread…A blue fox appeals to me’

1 Like

I’m on a 4 days fast and it’s making me want to chain smoke again after a year of quitting.

2 Likes