Human Race Mega Thread and Lounge

“Greetings! Welcome to the party!!!”
/grin

2 Likes

This is Cindilou’s first topic ever, and I think she made the best one possible.

Welcome Janos.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m eating chocolate chip pancakes for dinner tonight. I’m feeling like a kid again. Sleep well all. :+1:

3 Likes

“Kool & The Gang - Celebration (Lyrics)”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIg6odS-fA0
/dance

1 Like

Well, I said I had not planned on journeying in Season of Discovery, yet here I am doing so on my Paladin, and having a blast. Hope all is well for the rest of ya.

(Sips :milk_glass:)

2 Likes

“I am glad you are having fun.”
/grin

2 Likes

A different change of pace. Never did journey through Vanilla way back when, so doing so is different. Farthest I ever got once before was level 20 before Season of Discovery.

2 Likes

“I am playing Classic for similar reasons. I started in the beginning of Cata, so I never got to see the beginning of the game. So I am playing Classic to enjoy what I missed.”

“Like the Barrens BEFORE it was split in two. Booty Bay BEFORE it was hit with a tidal wave. Others places that will never be the same again.”
/grin

5 Likes

Classic kings unite! :crown: i’m so glad we have classic now
i started in bc always like the old version of the game so replaying classic was both now and old to me

2 Likes

“AND Queens. I am, after all, not a guy.”
/giggle

3 Likes

/yes a much happier world :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

“Together we will survive!!!”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

Hi

My name is Sumwun. I enjoy medium lenght horseback rides through Trisfal. If I’m with a special Sumwunelse I’ll conjure up some water and snacks and we can have a picnic.

As A Mage who prefers Fire and Ice, I excel at giving deep tissue messages with my boney penetrative finger tips. Sure sometimes there is a wince of pain, but aint nobody getting that knot out of your back better than me.

If you’d like to get to know me a little better swipe right and let’s connect.

3 Likes

“Welcome to the Party. You seem like a fun person.”
/smile

3 Likes

Trisfal is quite beautiful :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ÿeah, one of my favorite places. It’s always hard to pick one place, but a lot of them seem in the old world

2 Likes

i still, remember how wonderful ironforge looked after completing my first wetlands deathmarch :rofl:

good times :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love Hootie and The Blowfish.

2 Likes

We also played Only Wanna Be With You, and Dolphins Cry. They were a great band, and Darius is still making money after all these years.

2 Likes

Loch Modan was the one zone I wanted to see before Cataclysm. I am not sure why exactly, but the zone itself makes me feel really nostalgic. That said, after spending some time back in Classic (via Season of Discovery), I am reminded why I left it last time I gave it a shot.

Thus I am back to Retail should I want to play anything regarding World of Warcraft.

(Sips :milk_glass:)

2 Likes