Human Race Mega Thread and Lounge

“Thank you. I deeply appreciate the support.”
/hugs

2 Likes

I look forward to your .gifs when you can post them, because I know they will be epic!

1 Like

“Well… Um… I don’t post gifs. I usually posts songs. That is what I miss the most.”
/shy smile

2 Likes

Well those will be beautiful too, but I fully expect you to reply to some naughty posts with:

1 Like

“No promises. I really have never posted a single gif on here.”

1 Like

Get rid of tribes.
Because the end of the world is soon apon us all in 2029.
Apophis the asteroid will return and will hit earth and is large like a full sized stadium

1 Like

“What if every Human on Earth just became one BIG Tribe?”
/grin

“R.E.M. - It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I feel Fine) Lyrics”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnW0oi7iPQ4
/dance
/grin

2 Likes

I went with my husband somewhere because he asked me too in case we couldn’t find parking at some place he had to go to real quick. We found a spot at the top of a high garage. I had no 5G, there were so many people there. Since we found a spot I just sat in the car while he left. And then right after he left I noticed the whole garage was shaking every time cars drove in it.

My car was literally shaking me around on top this garage while I had no internet to calm down lol.

I’m currently shoving cheese quesadillas in my mouth for comfort. Comfort me food! Comfort me. :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

I prefer a panade to dry breadcrumbs, though I’ve had some real nice results using a mix of both when I do meatballs.

1 Like

We ruled out a 2029 Apophis impact several years ago, and in 2021 it was removed from the threat list entirely because updated projections don’t suggest an impact risk for nearly a century.

1 Like

“I just use a half a cup of rolled oats, per pound of meat. They add a good back flavor, while they are at it too.”
/smile

1 Like

You should try the top of the Sears/Willis tower in Chicago, it sways about 1.5 to 2 ft either way depending on the wind speed. The steel is made to sway and is super limber at the top for that reason.

2 Likes

“And people wonder why I refuse to live in a Big City.”
/giggle

2 Likes

My family built the city of Chicago, and shifted it when the lake and river shifted it. You need a lot to bring it down, just like it took a lot to hit NYC. We’ll never wish that on any one, any where. Ever.

2 Likes

“I still prefer smaller Cities. It’s just me.”
/smile

1 Like

NO :sob::sob:

2 Likes

“You get vertigo too?”

2 Likes

I did them both. I love them both, we should build longstanding not rip and build in 10 years. Give me a building that will last a millenium over a building that’ll last a century.

1 Like

I’m just terrified of heights.

3 Likes

I have some places to take you with some epic glass floors. You can hang onto me the entire way!

1 Like