Human pride

I mean, if you want to make this argument, fine. I’m sure Stormwind wouldn’t like to be sending forces to assist the Kaldorei, and BFA proved that they won’t.

But if that’s the case then the Kaldorei have no business being in the Alliance, or contributing to its objectives. As mentioned previously in this thread, being part of the Alliance painted a target on the Night Elves’ back, and attempting to assist the Alliance by sending forces to Silithus was what left them vulnerable to the greatest and most shocking loss they’ve yet experienced. They took the trust fall and the Alliance chose not to catch them. Then it wouldn’t even help them up.

So, Tyrande went back to Kalimdor herself. Genn did provide assistance, but going forward, it makes sense that Tyrande wouldn’t reply to Anduin’s missives and would seek to distance herself from the Alliance because it’s demonstrated itself to be a failed institution.

But, of course, you’re talking about the players, which is where I have to bring up this thread, and some of the data discussed within it:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-odd-myth-of-the-night-elf-golden-decade/874617

Just as Tyrande doesn’t have to support an Alliance that doesn’t support her, Night Elf players don’t have to pay for a game that isn’t interested in being fun for us - and many have chosen not to. Franchise wide? On the whole, search interest in WoW is almost as low as it’s ever been, and the most recently reported quarter of ATVI’s financials disclosed that Blizzard’s Monthly Active Users (MAUs) across all franchises are down to 30 mm, which is the lowest that they’ve ever reported despite factors like the global pandemic which should drive numbers up. That’s why Blizzard got restructured in 2019. That’s why ATVI brought in a fixer team more recently. Will it work? Hard to say, but I can say pretty certainly that it’s going to be a lot harder if Blizzard insists on ruining the enjoyment of large playerbase segments and then not fixing it. Not just us of course, but we’re a stakeholder group.

So, if you want dwindling resources as we dance with the possibility of Activision deciding they can get a better ROI elsewhere, sure, fold your arms and say no to any fixes. See how that goes for you.