Human heritage armor

Where is it, mr blizzard?

7 Likes

They can’t figure out the theme/look.

SW is by the ocean and they have ships but they gave the Kul’ Tiran’s the Sea Captain/Pirates look.

SW also has nobles but they gave the Gilneans/Worgen the Nobles/Aristocratic look.

So they could either go with Chivalrous Knights because of their military or Lumberjacks given that their near Elwynn Forest.

4 Likes

They could do something like anduin’s armor. Or using pieces os pirate, loarderon and nobles theme

1 Like

Yessss. Pirates!

i think it’s gonna be a mixture of anduin’s old coat and stuff, and pieces of varians armor (or atleast, a replica. the shoulders atleast) and the orc heritage armor will probably be like thrall’s old cata-armor.

4 Likes

There was a Reddit post that mentioned Uther’s armor from his flashbacks and gotta agree that would be a good look.

3 Likes

Uther’s armor would be really good but anduin one suits better

1 Like

This one? :

or this one? :

1 Like

The second, i can’t post link

1 Like

But the Warfront gear should suffice for Human Heritage right…That’s what people keep telling Undeads is that the Horde Warfront counts as heritage…

Neither do seeing as all races can wear.

I’m guessing you’ll get it around the same time we do which might be in the next century.

Yes I’m purposefully meaning to be snarky. At this rate it will take just as long as it did for Warlocks to get Incubus… And I’ve seen that asked for ,for years before heritage sets.

2 Likes

Might need to twerk the shoulder pads but it can work:

1 Like

If Anduin drops his armor as loot, I better see him walk out of the dungeon naked…

2 Likes

You mean all the warfront gear?

Truth be told, I’m actually fine with that.

1 Like

Yes absolutely the warfront armor I got from arathi is good enough

Why some races have heritage and some dont?
Warfront isnt heritage armor

Hide all your armor. Boom, there it is. Human heritage armor is just a loincloth. We’ve had it all along!

Why would you want to get a mog set that anyone with a pulse will be showing off for a month?

And you know for a fact the quests will be abysmal, so there isn’t going to be that appeal.

Sure human males can rock the Adam Eternium style look but female humans need something more spectacular.

Wasn’t there a Wonder Woman style?

My humans, and Night Elves both want their armors.