Human Females - “It’s too big!”

well looking on the bright side at least they aren’t as big as the weapons in God Eater :laughing:

Meh, Guts sword is better.

And yet Guts runs around and uses a giant sword near effortlessly without needing super soldier juice because he’s a naturally strong lad.

Guts’ sword is a Zanbato as well its the original super sword archetype just google it or look it up on wikipedia

Aww, you never said there was going to be reading required, Teacher. Why do you want me to read? I’m a warrior, I don’t like to read. I just want to hit things.

I understand my boy but working out the mind helps in finding new and imaginative ways to hit things hard until they stop moving :thinking:

It’s NEVER too big. ^.^

weapons are like chocolate bars no matter what anyone says the fun size is never enough :smirk:

1 Like

I think what we need is an option in transmog for smaller or larger weapons. There’s more than just Human females that have this issue.

And my daggers now look like swords, which is ridiuclous, imo.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous. There are weapons I refuse to transmog on my human female because they look so laughably huge.

1 Like

I felt that one sizzle on the grill. :+1:t4:

that’s why most male human npcs are in relationships with elven women :heart_eyes: