Human Females - “It’s too big!”

In shadowlands can we get a slight reduction in human female weapon size?

Many two handed weapons are WAY bigger than the character themselves and almost all weapons are so large that the character’s hand doesn’t even properly wrap around the grip. One handed axes can be so large they look like clown sized pole arms.

Please make the weapons a little more realistic and less cartoon like. Especially since we are updating the character customization and appearance in BFA.

35 Likes

There’s a really funny bit in the final fantasy 7 remake where Cloud tries to take his Buster Sword out but the edge of it bonks up against a door frame.

I really have to wonder how many times this has happened to us with our weird weapon sizes

15 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that human females aren’t used to handling large things.

39 Likes

Cloud shouldn’t even be able to use that sword with those twigs he calls arms.

9 Likes

The weapons could stand to be more proportional.

For the love of Fury Warrior Gnomes.

4 Likes

Sleeping in dead planet juice will do that for ya

2 Likes

No :rage: :rage:

24 Likes

I would ask what that even means but it’s Final Fantasy, so whatever. Dead planet juice it is then.

Oh crap my bad I thought you played the original. But yeah there’s a reason Cloud is surprisingly strong enough to carry that sword around.

zips lip Ain’t sayin’ more

2 Likes

That rule especially applies to FF13. There’s a don’t ask, don’t tell policy involved with that game.

1 Like

No. Human Females already had a weapon size nerf in Legion. It was a disrespectful action from Blizzard. We don’t need another nerf to their weapon size. Please.

8 Likes

Hell no. It’s one of the things I miss most about alliance is having giant weapons :frowning:

3 Likes

Why? Why can’t the weapons be a realistic size? They are laughably enormous. Many of them look absolutely horrible so big.

4 Likes

I was never going to play it anyway, so don’t worry. The last Final Fantasy I played was Final Fantasy 10 back when I got my PS2 for my 12th birthday way back in 2002.

Don’t belves have anime size weapons though?

I feel like this is the wrong place to make an Orc invasion joke.

3 Likes

Then don’t use the big weapons. There are lots of smaller weapons, with realistic appearances at that, that you can choose from.

Let people enjoy their oversized weapons. They are awesome.

3 Likes

Yeah but apparently High/Blood Elves females are. :wink:

The handling of large INANIMATE objects are the purvey of blood elves I hear.

2 Likes

Not in comparison :frowning:

Human females have the second largest weapon size to male taurens it’s awesome.