yabbbbadabbbba dooooooooooooo

1 Like

decent changes, still think hemotoxin duration could be be lowered to 5 sec

Who tf was playing restless hunter? :rofl:

1 Like
  • Mistweaver
    • All healing increased by 3%.

• Vivify healing increased by 5%.

• Clouded Focus now increases healing and decreases mana cost by 20% (was 15%) for Enveloping Mist and Vivify.

• Peaceful Mending now increases the healing of Enveloping Mist and Renewing Mist by 25/50% (was 15/30%).

• Spinning Crane Kick Damage increased by 15%.

• Ancient Concordance increases the chance for Rising Sun Kick to reset by 5/10% (was 3/6%).

• Lesson of Doubt increases healing and damage by up to 40% (was 35%).

These are honestly some pretty fat MW buffs. Clouded Focus stacks up to 3 times so that’s a 15% throughput buff to these abilities at full stacks. Peaceful mending is also a pretty clear 20% throughput buff to both enveloping mist and renewing mist.

And thats all on top of the blanket 3% to all, along with 5% to Vivify.

MW going to have some very powerful throughput I think.

Wound and Hemotoxin don’t stack, the 35% from Hemotoxin overrides the 24% when it is active. You can see it if you mouseover Wound in a duel, the PvP dummy, or in arenas etc the debuff will change to 0% the moment Hemo is applied. If it was actually counting both despite that fact, it was certainly a bug.

The part that doesn’t make sense to me is Deathmark. If I understand the ability correctly it seems like Deathmark may have been counting wound as 5 poisons, instead of just 1? So tons of bonus damage it wasn’t supposed to get?

Edit: Nevermind I think Deathmark was just straight up doubling the MS stacks, even though the ability eludes to doubling “damage”

I also don’t know if the 2 piece rogue tier amplifies the wound effect an additional 20% reduction, so 28.8% MS?

Ya pretty huge.

Theyll still have issues with CC and lock outs, but even then a little bit more enveloping, soothing and renewing mist healing ticking will help…but if MW isnt cc’d or attacked theyll absolutely pump heals.

They nerf to healing spheres is a bit rough especially as we will likely see more aff locks now with their buffs…but i get MW countered them super hard with spheres, peaceweaver and just big throughput.

I saw a riptide tick for 58 last night

2 Likes

Wishing Slaughterhouse worked like this.

Frost DK needed more buffs, the only ones that apply to PvP is 15% increased frost fever and 10% frost strike…but its something finally i guess.

3 Likes

I think it was Deathmark, since Deathmark was adding two 5stack Wound Poisons on the target it was bugging out and stacking with a Shiv…like the normal Wound Poison wouldn’t stack, but then the Deathmark 5 stack Wound poison would stack.

Pretty sure it was this, considering you always had shiv up for deathmark and hemo doesn’t stack with wound, The bug couldn’t of been simply two 5 stack wound poisons stacking.

Either one of them was stacking with hemotoxin during deathmark, probably the duplicated one, or both were.

It’s pretty noticeable that heals do next to nothing during deathmark at the moment.

1 Like

15 Likes

No disc damage nerfs kind of questionable honestly, It is far over-tuned atm. I know nobody likes the idea of nerfing healers but with the healing buffs and double pain supp they got, I think their old damage profile was fine.

They dealt ok damage before. They didn’t need such a buff to it on top of the healing buffs. Hell increase atonement healing before buffing the damage.

Didn’t touch ele at all, maybe saving it for 10.0.7 since shaman is getting a lot of changes there, though on the other hand Between destro buffs/current strength and devoker, Ele damage profile probably isn’t very unique in their eyes.

3 Likes

This probably what needed to happen to begin with and disc would feel good with out being oppressive.

Great… Lock meta Inc.

Sigh… Honestly blizzard some things are better just left alone.

Who the hell boosts their characters to 60? It takes maybe 2-3 days to level a character from fresh to 70.

MW will remain prob top dog against rot pressure. Holy can sorta hang but I think these recent buffs will make them the best

Sheiluns, spheres, peaceweaver, cleave vivify healing w renewing

1 Like

Okay, as someone who plays Devastation… 30% buff to Living Flame healing is actually bananas.

It’s already healing several times more than other hybrids’ hard casts. Like, I’ve regularly seen 200k crit heals in situations with no dampening. To say nothing of the fact that it doesn’t OOM us like other hybrids (???).

Meanwhile, boomkin out there healing for 20k Regrowths, while OOMing after 3-4 casts. Literally can’t even move their health bar up if they have a DoT on them.

Not asking for Living Flame nerfs, but the buff is wack. Can other hybrids get their hard casted healing buffed to be remotely comparable? lmao

10 Likes

shhhhhh