H/S Priest/Mage looking for a home. (EST)

Former CE Raider looking to get back into a community. I am willing to heal as a Priest or do RDPS as SPriest or Mage. I have not decided if SPriest will be the way for me, or I’ll stick with just Arcane/Frostfire Mage. I don’t care if I have to swap to Horde, and I don’t care about staying on Sargeras.

I have open availability but would prefer after 7 but before midnight. I would like to push some Mythic progression but won’t quit because we stall. What I’m looking for is really simple, return to enjoying the game while progressing without all the drama. It’s been a very, very long time since I had that sense of community, and I’d like to find one.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on the forums, in-game or on Discord at thespark. (With the period).

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Aielyn,

Tag me and lets chat. I think we have a team that will fit you.

About us

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Twilight Fenix – AOTC Casual

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Sunday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

Hello Aielyn!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: <High Latency> Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

As for a sense of community a lot of us in guild have been playing together for years, we are laid back and casual but determined to get AoTC and KSM for our members who are willing to put the work in for it! We usually hang out in discord and are 100% drama free! Our members come from all walks of life so I`m sure you will find some players to chill with online :slight_smile:

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

Greetings Aielyn!

FYI guilds can now be cross faction and cross server!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey aielyn
Check us out. Wed love a disc priest.

Hey there,

Our guild is still looking for more dps for TWW and a Mage would be fine if you didnt want to play Spriest (I know our recruitment post lists spriests)

I linked our current recruitment link below with all our info.

Happy Hunting!

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey! Guilds can now be cross faction/server so there’s no need to transfer!

< I I I > Is currently recruiting for TWW. Our goal for Empire is to build a community of players who are looking for something different. We want to go back to how guilds used to be. We want to make friends, kill bosses, and have fun doing it. We are ready to have fun guild-wide events on nights we aren’t raiding, doing M+ or PVP again. However, this is not a casual raiding guild. Our raid environment is one where we respect each other. We work together as team to be better and you will be expected to do the best that you can. Our goals for TWW are to get AoTC and into Mythic with Cutting Edge in mind. This means that we expect to advance to AoTC fairly quickly, and move on to Mythic difficulty. We will hit mythic hard and get as far as we can.

Our leadership is currently 6/8M Vault, 7/9M Abberus, 6/9M Amir in current seasons and in awakened season. Raid nights are Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST. Monday will be mandatory and used during progression (the first month or two). Afterwards it will be an optional heroic/alt clear.

Recruitment Contacts-

Discord- bubbli , haytred

Btag- Tellu#11210, Haytred#1922

You are welcome to join our discord and fill out an application under “Recruitment - Applications”. The code to join is - VzQq2ZTD