Hr'ing gear

This topic has nothing to do with RDF lmao

1 Like

All I want is an automated system to do it for me.

What’s silly is your feeble attempts to justify its omission on the basis of some questionable reasoning behind its rationale.

When you tell me “form your own group”, you open the door for RDF since I can solve that group forming problem with it.

No because OP is talking about raids

It doesn’t matter if it’s raids or dungeons. It’s what the group leader wants to do with his group, which he’s entitled to. If not RDF, well LFR, would be the correct solution for this problem.

LFR was a late Cata feature
(If I remember correct. Could be later)

So you’re advocating for LFR. Yikes.

1 Like

I’m just saying…

HR’s exist because people need to run PvE and that’s what they happen to see available at the time.

You’re not going to be HR’ing anything in LFR or RDF, and GL getting ppl to join your group if we had RDF and LFR.

Of course you don’t want those systems in place, we wouldn’t need you anymore to play the game.

No not LFR

A queue system for everything and where it’s needed. Arena, dungeons, BGs, raids, whatever.

Depends,

Is this a full pug group? If so Hr’ing is laughable (unless it’s like X is HR paying everyone Y gold if it drops) and unless that gear doesn’t affect you or you need something else or badges don’t join it.

Is it a mostly guild group who needs to fill 1-4 more spots for their 25m Raid and says X is HR (for guild members) I think thats perfectly ok. (Most Commonly seen with Naxx 25 Sapphiron Neck)

But it doesn’t matter what I think. Hr’ing is 100% ok, it’s up to you if you want to go and abide by those rules or not.

5 Likes

been around since classic vanilla. no one is forcing you to go to those raids. if you want a non hr group make one yourself. i play casters so if someoen is hring a melee item it doesnt effect me. if someone is hring an item i want i just dont go to that raid ill find another.

Well LFR isn’t coming. How about this. You see someone spamming a HR item in a raid and you choose not to join that raid! Instead you make your own group and you hard reserve NOTHING. Be that change you advocate for!

Once again the RDF crowd wants Blizzard to create systems that prevent players from negotiating things for themselves.

1 Like

I’d rather just join the HR run and concede whatever Item the leader wants.

We didn’t start asking for it until Lich King where we were expecting it. Other than the DS hype in BC, we respected your vanilla and BC for the most part.

I think HR raids are pretty sleazy. That said, its their group and thus their choice. I don’t like it so I don’t go.

Its just like IRL if I don’t like how a company operates I don’t demand the company be forced to change- I just don’t do business with them. It really is that simple.

1 Like

For YOU. Your experience is not universal.

Hard Reserving is good for the game as it always was. The problem is you need a guild so you can get loot prios and not be a pug in another man’s raid.

1 Like

Sucks to be melee.

1 Like

Please stop forcing this into every unrelated topic that comes up. Instead of raising awareness for your cause you’re creating additional resistance because you’re annoying people. The old honey vs vinegar thing, you know?

1 Like

Welcome to 2022, where people are selfish, greedy, and single-minded.

2 Likes

Speaks more about them as a person than it does about the feature itself