[H]Returning player (DPS) LF raiding guild

Hi there, returning player here been gone quite a while looking for a friendly raid focused guild for shadowlands. Very active, lots of free time and into most aspects of the game. Lots of previous raid, dungeon and guild management exp. just looking for a good group of people to get back to business with. Totally open to server transfers if needed. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by GrĂ­mmie-area-52

We are currently recruiting all ranged DPS specs. We plan to get together for raid at 9PM EST FRI/SAT. We have a highly active discord that we use for both WoW and other games we play together. If this works for you, reach out to me on discord and we can talk more.

imKranely#7770

Hey, hey. We were a Wed and Mon 9-midnight central raiding guild that were looking for some peeps to get us past some mythics and get CE (nothing hard nor fast, just at least get it is the goal). We love memeing and joking around so a fun love friend filled environment. If you doubt me feel free to drop in on us during our main raid days!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hello Denimdemon, Bonobos - Area 52 (US) is looking for members to fill our ranks! We raid Thursday 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an optional Sunday 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST raid night. We are looking for members who are dedicated to pushing for CE during our raid nights, as well as interested in guild group events on off nights, ranging from Achievements, PvP and old world content. Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in learning more about our Guild!

Hey there Denimdemon, I am the GM of Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster and I would love to chat with you about our home. We are a casual AoTC, Mythic+ guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday nights 7:15 - 10:30 pm Central. On off nights we have Mythic+, Achievement runs and a lil PvP. I would love to chat with you more if this sounds of some interest , my btag is Kitsune#1784 or discord Sinafay#3443. Hope to hear from you and Happy Hunting.

Hey there,

Would love to chat, I believe we would be the right home for you!
Contact me on discord if youd like more information!
Kodiak#1619

Lets talk rogue things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey there, Denim. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/
Discord - https://discord.gg/virulent

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions. (Bnet - Vanx#11719 / Discord - Vanx#0001)

1 Like

Hey there! so id love to hear more :slight_smile: I’m also in PST so the raid times line up well with my schedule, feel free to get at me as I’m interested in transferring to a high pop raid focused server and guild. thanks

Hey there, always interested in strong DPS!

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past, we are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:

Tank: Open

Melee DPS: Open

Ranged DPS: Open

Healer: Open

We are also looking for a STRONG RAID LEADER. Always wanted to take charge of a raid? Let’s chat and see if there is a fit!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

rampantguild.com Feel reach out if interested.

Sorry for the delay, if you are still interested please feel free to add Doomdozzer#1996