Hpally nerfed

oof. i’ve seen so many rerolls too.

2 Likes

and this is why i didn’t que any 2s this week. After the buffs, the nerfs will happen

Let’s gooo

They probably took a look at the numbers. And since so many people rerolled to hpally, they had enough numbers to apply what they think are proper changes.

Sort of makes sense to make things OP at first to get enough people playing them, that way they have plenty of data to work with.

1 Like

Dang. Well back to “dps died in 1 global” posts :rofl:
hammer on…

2 Likes

sadly no new moon half moon full moon nerfs

8 Likes

These are PVE related nerfs dude

I mean hpallies had it coming. No way they could leave it the way it was. Surprised the nerfs came so quickly tho.

3 Likes

They usually specify if it doesn’t apply to pvp.

5 Likes

Indeed, considering it took over a month to stop Rets oneshotting in 10.0.5…
I’m just not a fan of the pacing, and we need more healers to queue so…

I meant they nerfed it because of PVE (Mythic+) and not necessarily because it was overperforming in PVP. Same thing happened to fire mages

4 Likes

unless they say its pve or pvp nerfs only its all forms of the spec in pvp and pve

1 Like

Yes, which generally also apply to PvP unless otherwise noted.

He meant to say that they were caused from PvE.

Still these nerfs look huge. I wonder what it’ll be like tomorrow. Because their mana got hit too.

3 Likes

I think that it’s reasonably safe to say that they’ve been overperforming in most or all forms of endgame.

2 Likes

I’m just saying that’s what he meant.

1 Like

'Gotcha.

Holy Paladin is overperforming in all content per the post

How come disc survived nerfs for weeks after getting 2 pain suppress past season, while doing crazy dmg :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

i dont think those will do 2 much lol