Hpally lf late night weekend raiding guild

I’m an experienced raider returning to the game looking for a mythic raiding guild. I’m a competitive, good and active player with cutting edge experience and very knowledgeable about my class, spec as well as the game itself. I am willing to transfer server/faction for a worthy guild.

The Night Show is a late night raiding guild on Zul’Jin focused on pushing Mythic content. We have made leadership changes and are looking for a few exceptional players to help us push for CE. We are 3/8M and currently seeking MW, RSham, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage and Warlock. All others taken into consideration. Times are 1am - 4AM Server time. Sunday’s and Monday’s

Contact Mr.Rager#0350, campyourbody#2937or Mulletmaster#3085 on discord

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Hi Darklast! We are currently recruiting a Holy Paladin for our Mythic Team. Please message me or fill out an application below if you’re interested. :smiley:

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:

Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986

Battletag: Dario#1837

Hello, we are currently recruiting a hpally.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M is recruiting! Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS but have room for exceptional players of all roles. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567-Officer
  • Drinlok#1273-Officer
  • Bambli#1877 - Officer
  • Snarfed#1335- Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

dario#1837

Hey Darklast!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

darklast#1837

darklast#1837

Dmac#1514 3/9M Weekend Raid Team

Hi there Darklast!

It so happens we’re looking for someone like you to fill a vacancy for BoD, Saturday/Sunday nights 8-11 EST for 's weekend team. Guild is currently 9/9 H 3/9 M. Knowledgeable, vocal, mature but rowdy group of parse-monkeys, meme-heads and rabble-rousers that clear content with minimal downtime. Lead by a group of Mythic raiders, we’ll be pushing deep this tier and have many events, raid groups, and 1k - 1500+ IO Mythic+ groups running nightly.

Message us anytime!

Battletags:

Quntic#1653
Impact#1537