HPally LF Guild

Just got back into the game. Looking for like minded members who only like to run dungeons and raids who occasionally step out into the world and quest when we’re waiting to do the first two.

Looking for an adult guild. No drama, and stays out of debates that don’t pertain to the game. Only here for one thing, killing bosses and taking their loot. Well, I want to heal those bad asses who do the killing for me. I am a holy pally afterall. My hands are clean.

Well we (SinQuest) are in need of a healer. We can work with you as long as you can work with us. You can Bnet me, Madruk#1844 and we can answer any questions you may have. Thanks and Welcome back.

Request sent. Playing off and on all day today. Then tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey there Calli,

What level of raiding/M+ are you looking to do?

2/8m 8/8h is LF a holy pally to round out our heal team. We’re a newly formed, semi-hardcore, adult guild over here on Zul’jin. Our primary areas of focus are Raid, M+, and Arenas. We’re not looking for anything fancy like top 100, but we do intend to get Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

If you’d like to chat, hit me up in discord: Mythrius#7840

Hey Callipygos,

I am not sure if you found a home yet, but would like to invite you to check out our post! Let me know if you have any questions!

bump. Looking for a guild that needs a raid spot filled.

I have put in another three weeks of my own time learning this new melee healing spec, gotten a TON of upgrades along the way.

I love doing Mythic+ outside of raiding. So I have been pushing 10+ as my standard after two rough weeks of learning it from two impossible affixes. I lived to tell a tale though.

That said, I want a guild that actually does what they say they do. They farm content for that RNG drop they have yet to get. RELIGIOUSLY. They don’t get burned out on content, just member who continue to burn them when farm day comes. I want people who love playing the game, but also know how to play it for themselves. Because at the end of the day, I’m not looking to do Day 1, hour 5 world first push, so I’m not looking to ask why after our entire raid survived and downed a boss, why X did Z. Enjoy the game, we did what we sat out to do. If your goal is to down a boss, and nit pick how it wasn’t fast enough, then I won’t fit your guild. If you want to min/max your toon outside raid to enjoy raids yourself, by all means.

That all said, I love raiding and doing 5 man content. I need somewhere with like minded people who don’t take life too seriously when it comes to their hobby.

Anyways, I’ll be looking around.