Hpala LF forever home <3 AOTC xp/2.9io xp

I`m looking for a home to raid and push m+
I have AOTC and some mythic raiding xp
LF a AOTC guild who also do keys :slight_smile:

Btag: moment#11235
DIscord: momentxo

Hello Moment, We are looking for a possible Holy pally for our core group. We raided last night and got 6/8N and had some no shows. Below is our info for you to look over and see if you’re interested in what we offer. I’m adding on discord as well. Thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without making it a job.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
Movie Nights
Multiple games not just WoW
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Rdps (Aug Evoker)
Need 1 Mdps (Havoc)
Need 1 Heals (HPally, MW, Pres)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hi! Dairy Daddies is recruiting an Hpal to finish off our roster before heading into mythic raiding. We’re currently 8/8N and 3/8H looking to blast normal again next week and either finish or get close to AOTC. Then well move into a planned steady progression to CE over the course of the season.

We run nightly dungeon groups, often multiple at a time and will be slamming tons of keys next week!

Our raid times are 830-1130 EST on Tu/Th. I’ve added you on discord (LilFishyMan) so if our times work and you’re interested, hmu!

Hey there Moment, we are really in need of a Holy Paladin, you would be the perfect fit for our current healing core! If our times work for you I would love to chat.

I think you would be a great fit with our guild! Please reach out:

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days: Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. Commitment to the Group, helping others, and creating a fun environment for all to enjoy.
  2. Be prepared and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490

Feel free to check out my post we are primarily focused on AoTC but will possibly dabble into mythic. We are one day a week Sunday 7PM-10PM MTN