How would you finish Tyrande's story arc?

Neither of them should be redeemed.

6 Likes

Who does that job when there is no Night Warrior?

Elune herself is the Night Warrior even when no mortal is being her avatar.

3 Likes

I was thinking here

In the Avatar cartoon, at the end of season 1, the spirit of moon is killed, and the girl that had received a bit of its power as a baby sacrifices her life and becomes the new moon spirit.

I don’t think this is ever going to happen, but since people have been putting theories, wouldn’t be crazy, let’s say, if Elune is the ruler of Ardenweald, a being like the Jailer is to the Maw, or Arbiter is to Ouribros, and due to the machinery of death being broken, Elune is getting weaker and weaker, and the plotlines in Shadowlands will lead to Tyrande fusing with Elune, or becoming Elune herself to restore the full power, saving the souls of Night Elves in the Maw

That is some heavy stretching, but i had fun thinking of this.

Then where was she during the whole Bloody War of Thorns? She was more being the Night Nurse at the end of Elegy than the Night Warrior. Her one act at the end of Elegy remains unknown and quite frankly comes across as too little, too late. That’s why even Tyrande’s faith was strained.

Seems we’ll fine out in Shadowlands. Probably has to do with the Shadowlands being broken. Hopefully fixing the Shadowlands will restore Elune’s power so hopefully even you won’t complain about it any more.

and then she better revives or takes the Night Elf souls to Ardenweald IF we are going to free them from the maw. big “if” there though

Okay so it’s okay for some fandoms to be gated keeped but not others. Got it. :+1:

I found this quite interesting as my main tune name is obviously Kalothera (without the apostrophe. When I was searching for a name for her I found Google references to her being a High Priestess of Elune and had to role with it. This makes it even more meaningful.

Unfortunately, Blizz seems to be retconning Yrel into that, so I don’t think it’ll be Tyrande.

I would end Tyrande’s arc with her doing some big job for Elune, learning more about Tyrande as a person and also Elune, have Tyrande and Malfurion have a biological child, pick a successor and THEN after that I’d be willing for Tyrande’s story to end.

I lnow you didn’t necro this thread but just let it die again. It’s a TWO YEAR old thread.

1 Like

Would you like to visit the English-speaking European story forum? All topics die a month after the last reply.

All are welcome to the discord however!

1 Like

Tyrande finds a giant cosmic toilet deep at the bottom of the Maw; shoves Sylvanas into it; flushed lever; walks away patting her hands dry.

1 Like

She dies. The end.