How would you finish Tyrande's story arc?

I just can’t imagine something logical at this point. I mean, she’s Alliance so she will be pacified, otherwise it’s the Horde treatment of being a raid boss.

What I want it’s a new capitol for night elves where she can lead the priesthood and the sentinels, wielding her bow again.

3 Likes

Maybe Tyrande will become the face of the good guys for Shadowlands like Tirion was for Arthas.

Her revenge will be restricted to only Sylvanas and her followers in Shadowlands and end with Sylvanas finally dying and freeing us from her BS for 3 expansions.

I am 90% sure after shadowlands we will have a book about how she was wrong to blame the whole Horde and now with Sylvanas dead she can move forward.
Maybe we will get a small 5 minute quest out of it too.

Honestly I hate that. I want this faction war to keep going.
This was the saddest excuse for a “war” I have ever seen in a game.

Thankfully Tyrande actually has a developed background and reasoning to hate Sylvanas, unlike Tirion’s last minute retcon.

1 Like

Yea, if only…

They let the Horde blame all of their crimes on Sylvanas so that they can redeem her and act like nothing has ever happened. It’s soo obvious… Tyrande got her revenge in 8.1 after all, so there’s no need for further revenge.

How stupid do they think we are? I really hope we will atleast free the Night Elf souls from the maw, even though that’s just unrealistic…

Maybe, if Blizzard has already decided that they will never do another faction conflict expansion, or if Blizzard already knows it’s doing another faction conflict expansion and already knows how it will happen.

Otherwise, they’re going to want to keep vengeful Tyrande on tap as a story option.

It’s not like Horde attacked Jaina out of nowhere. Jaina was participating in open warfare for period of 2 years! Her forces were assaulting hubs of 3 playable races. Zandalari were assaulted for less.
If she thrown a glove she should’ve expect a hit back. It was not Varian issue, it was not even alignment issues, but the fact that she was in war with the Horde.

I like how people pretend that Horde also didn’t die painful death at Wrathgate due to blight bombing.

But the Horde was framed to assault the trade agreement which also escalated to the war.

And yes, a huge pity that anything wrong Alliance does has to be “corrected” via book to show that they dindu nothing. And the Horde is always the one who is causing trouble. :roll_eyes:

But regardless, I was just pointing out that there were already hostiilities and Varian had it’s share in it.

3 Likes

what part of a war started by the horde you don’t understand?
do you honestly think that she was planning to destroy orgrimmar or something?
do you deny that she did everything she could to de-escalate the conflict?
hell, she even got people that wanted to take her out from power because she was too pacifist.

what? the zandalari who attacked the horde and the alliance during cata and mop trying to literally conquer the world?.
i don’t know man.

2 Likes

What part of Theramore being supposed to be neutral you don’t understand? I’m saying it’s a fair game if one is participating in war to expect counterattack.

There were plans to conquer orgrimmar it’s a fact.

So did Baine, but it didn’t stop theramore forces to siege Mulgore.

That has nothing to do with Cataclysm war though. Her forces were all over the place, Horde had to do something about it if they wanted to win the war.

They didn’t attack Alliance on their own lands until MoP. They - or should I say Gurubashi attacked that camp in STV, and STV belongs to them.
Theramore was going through Barrens, destroyed tauren settlement and was pressing to Mulgore, Was already infesting Valley of trials and preparing assault on Sen’Jin Village.

if Zandalari pressed through Duskwood, destroyed Lakeshire and split Redwood ridge in half, and were at the same time being a threat to humans, dwarves and gnomes at the same time you’d have a point.

But they didn’t. They tried to take control over territories that already belonged to the trolls, Gurubashi and Amani territories.
At that time therefore they were more of a threat to Horde than Alliance, and Horde was able to still look past through it.

What I meant with “Zandalari being assaulted for less” was the fact that they allowed for Horde to take residence in their port and were in negotiations. Alliance already set assault on their ship, on their own waters and killed the crew.

4 Likes

Post on your main already.

Hot Take: The only people who should be giving feed back on how to handle Tyrande are the Night Elf Fanbase and no one else. With the caveat that nothing that the Horde playerbase is forced to play through can be enacted.

It’s clear from reading this thread that none of the Horde or Human Paladins here have any idea what the Night Elf Fanbase wants nor do they seem to care.

2 Likes

Sure, but with the additional caveat that nobody on this thread controls the keys to the Night Elf fandom.

5 Likes

Omg I hate it when people post on alts.

Dude, same

It’s so annoying

It really just has to stop

1 Like

I have no regrets

9 Likes

Night Elf Fans do.

1 Like

This blame game has got to stop! NOW! Seriously, both sides are guilty of something. The point is, when is it going to stop?

Question to you all. Do you like having your past held over your head constantly?

If not, then why do it to others. Same goes for in-game stuff. Stop using those things done in the past and over with, to justify present situations.

4 Likes

I blame people for the actions they present to me now. If they coincide with their past actions then that’s on them. What I’m being presented with here is Horde players attempting to hide their desire to further the poor presentation of Night Elves behind a very thin veil of suggesting that it will lead to improvement when the last ten years have proven that idea to be false.

3 Likes

How I would complete Tyrande’s character arc

Either let her be the cutscene final blow taking Sylvy down or not; as much as some Team Blue will disagree with me, I don’t think it matters much in the end. Killing Sylvy doesn’t avenge the fallen, nor does it bring them back, and Teldrassil is still burned.

But I prefer an ending where she doesn’t walk away from her people to go on a vendetta mission. I like an ending where she realizes the mistake her and Malfurion have made is putting other things before each other and their people; Furry-On never should have ran off to Val’Sharah, as an example. Tyrande should have canned her attitude when meeting long-lost members of her people in Suramar. Old grudges did her no good, and focusing only on his woodsy dreamy pals let Malf ran headlong into a trap.

So Tyrande doesn’t pull her people out of the Alliance (cuz gameplay requires they stay), but she won’t be sending her people to fight Anduin’s wars. Likewise, Malfurion’s done a lot for the Cenarion Circle, so it’s time for him to ask for some repayment. Malf tasks the Circle to help Teldrassil grow. Tyrande prays and is told by Elune the clearly obvious lesson most people somehow missed; Goddesses don’t fight your battles for you. They empower you to fight them for yourselves. And since Tyrande’s finally done spending her people in wars for Wrynns, Elune’s gonna give her a final gift; All the undead nelves are back alive.

Then Tyrande gets preggers and makes a baby or something, cuz it’s weird that none of these living leaders seemingly have any sex or make any babies. Was Varian the last leader to get their freak on?

4 Likes