How would you change the conduit system to make it better?

Oh god please no, classes felt so dull and boring back then.

get rid of it. no one will care if they are gone or not

1 Like

I dunno, man. Aff was teh most fun it ever was.

My take on conduits is they need to be “bigger” if they are supposed to be important to players. They are all such trivial boosts to things that I don’t even notice having them.

Make them like some of the anima powers, flashy “big” things.

1 Like

Might have just been melee classes since that’s generally what I play. Honestly can’t remember if I was playing rogue, warrior, or enhance shammy lol.

Hey, you leave my 8% movement speed after fel rush alone.

Soulbinds have unique saved sets per spec. Bam done. The fact that soulbinds can only be used basically for one spec each or specializing one spec with 3 different soulbind is bad. It’s nice when you can switch between the 3 for one spec. This discourages multi speccing. And is horrible for druids who have 4 specs.

Get rid of it.

1 Like

I change my conduits 2-3 times a week and that’s only to switch between raids and M+.

Hmmmmm :thinking:

I think “account-wide” conduits, to start. Maybe add a vendor (or add them to an existing vendor) similar to when they made 8.2 essences alt-friendly.

As for “conduit energy”, it just shouldn’t exist. Let players swap around at will as long as they are in a rested area.

Since they aren’t going away until the expansion is over then remove the charges . They already have some kind of restriction that prevents you from doing it anywhere , with it needing to be done in ones covenant.

On another note , you know how a lot of people go the devs don’t actually play the game and of late a lot of the defenders of SL systems have been low level ,low cheevo and low post count toons. THat seem to know more about wow then what their data indicates they should . I’m not saying anything ,I’m just saying.

1 Like

Allow us to freely shift between conduits, and give us a profile page system to save conduit load outs to ease transitions.

Fixes the entire system.

The system isn’t meaningful enough to warrant a character level decision. There’s no point in preventing those who want to be optimal from being optimal with this sort of system. Heck, the classic talent system is less restrictive than conduits… and that’s saying something.

1 Like

I like being able to click my covenant symbol and changing individual conduit paths or soulbinds at rest places, that works out pretty well for me. The individual boosts to abilities isn’t enough to warrant constant swapping of the actual conduits for me, but more power to you if like doing that.

Also, the old classic talent system cost incremental gold amounts in order to do the swapping. By way of WoW inflation, we’d be paying out like 20k minimum for conduits swaps. I’m good with the little time crystals and the conduit path changing at rest stops :laughing:

Remove it completely.

There are no choices that matter in this game when they decided to toss out the systems every 2 years.

Like a lot of long time players the only reason I stick around is for my guild and friends.

If we weren’t doing sales/carries and I had to spend my own money playing the few parts of WoW I enjoy I would of quit in Legion.

Your either carry people and WoW is F2P, you have disposable income and pay for carries (and other players game time) or you’re the saddest player of them all who’s sunk cost fallacy/friends is keeping them playing (and paying) even though they feel like Blizz is ripping them off 15 bucks a month.

Legendary items are just powerful major glyphs on gear slots. A better legendary system would of been a window where you slot in your chosen power instead of trying it to gear. Instead we have the crap that is soul ash.

Delete it and build it into the spec as passives.

Like everything else, I’d like to see this just be baked into the leveling system. They obviously want to give us the feeling of the talents we long for from the classic games. They keep trying to give us temporary knock-offs of them.

Just bake them back into the characters themselves. Stop giving us temporary power to play with.

If I could change the conduit system, I’d make it entirely cosmetic, like glyphs were, but expansion themed. If my shadow priest goes Venthyr, suddenly my spells look a little more crimson, you know?

I just wish they’d make expansion themed things appearance-only, and keep the power on my character.

Conduits should work like Glyphs used to work. And 100% without Ranks. Its absolutely idiotic design as it currently is. Putting mandatory survivability, utility and damage behind timegated grinds and expanding it for random drops and adding ranks is the most sadistic thing they have ever done. They should just be obtained when you level up your Covenant Rank.

Kind of like the gear tabs in the character window that show you sets that you have set up for different content or specs ?.

Don’t really pay much attention to it but I would get rid of Conduit Energy. Plus I would allow switching conduits on the entry of a dungeon or raid wing. Once you kill something in that instance, you’re choices are locked in until death.

I would, just erase it. I didnt interact with it and their bonudes are so meaningless, that it may aswell not ne there anymore.

I would like it, to not be there