How will you level from 70-80?

Share with us your leveling plans!

Will you be dungeon grinding? Questing? Doing a bit of each? Or leveling through BGs your thing (assuming its in wotlk, cant remember)?

Myself ill be doing all the quests. I love the questing and the zones. The music is perfect and the art was the best in Blizzard’s history. SO HYPED!

4 Likes

I’ll probably do the quicker instance grind leveling with the guild again and then go back and enjoy normal leveling on alts (I like questing).

4 Likes

Awesome. Thats a great idea, this way you can experience both aspects. The quests are just too good to skip on all characters, agreed!

1 Like

What’s the meta

2 Likes

To not think for yourself.

:sheep::sheep:

5 Likes

Yes, that’s what the meta is, it’s the most effective tactics available…

Dungeon grind, do quests at 80 for max gold if that’s still a thing in Wrath.

1 Like

It certainly was.

From what I’ve researched, dungeon grinding is significantly slower from 70-80 than questing. Less mobs and mob density than Vanilla and TBC dungeons. Its only worth doing each dungeon once after you obtain the quests for that dungeon in the relative zone. If speed to 80 isn’t a concern for you, than this info won’t really matter.

That being said, I’m planning on questing being 95% of my 70-80 experience, and a few dungeons if its convenient. I’m hoping to be 80 in 2 IRL days from launch.

Plus the epic music!!!

2 Likes

It wasn’t viable at all when wrath launched. You might have gotten two-three bubbles tops per. Since you weren’t geared all that well it was very slow.

That said. I will try to level as fast as I possibly can.

The plan is to grind dungeons with a guild group, similar to what I did at TBC launch. I’ll at least have way better gear and it takes half as long.

1 Like

I’ll be questing my way to 80 with my paladin and my death knight for sure. I may quest up to 80 on other toons too, if I feel like it.

2 Likes

Dungeon grind and quest at max for gold again probably.

1 Like

DKs are so fun to quest on. Theres almost no quest you cannot solo. I will def make a DK alt to mess around with!

2 Likes

I’ll be questing with the occasional gank mixed in. I can’t wait!

I won’t. :grinning:

Mope about the world as usual. Hopeing to slip by one mob but aggro two others. The usual.

I’ll do all the quests and dungeons just like I did with crusade. I’m not in any hurry.

2 Likes

gonna quest to max level and will read all the main chain quest
im going to make the most out of wrath while we have it

1 Like