How Will Anduin Look When He Returns

He killed Cairne and was racist towards his own Horde.

Those are the reasons why he would die from starvation! Not enough protein from rats or Sylvanas and ore blocking up his intestines.

Super secret datamine:

Obligatory /s.

They’ll give him a beard.

Cairne lose in a 1v1 in a duel to the death, fair and square.

Dead I hope, and in a box.

im betting they both come back at the same time and sylvanas is carrying a little demon babeh in her arms or belly. that sounds right up the Blizz writing teams ally.

this would make all the shippers seething with anger

2 Likes

wrathion is 12…TWELVE. that’s a match made for your local penitentiary.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

So, real talk for a second. The first time I saw the new Kalecgos model I legit thought it was Anduin and was all, “Wtfreak happened to Anduin?!?!”

I have retur-… what? Why are you looking at me like that?

5 Likes

He’ll probably take on a BIT of a more mature and older look.
If anything, more serious, focused… sort of shifting into how his father was.

He’s gonna be Cata-era Thrall. Literally Chris Metzen, but with a trench coat and naruto spirit beads.

the best character we can ever ask for

1 Like

I miss the old Kalecgos model. But guess they wanted to lean harder into the Half-Elf part of his disguise.

It will be interesting to see where Blizz does go with Anduin’s design though. Bearded or not.

1 Like

He’ll reroll as a Rogue and take over the Defias Brotherhood with Illidan Stormrage using Sargeras as a mount to retake the throne of Stormwind. The more likely scenario is Anduin will be revealed as a voidsworn Dreadlord.

In my own SW head canon the scene goes like this:

“The time has come. Execute Order 65!”

“At once, my lord.”

A while later: the storm trooper appears with a tray bearing a sandwich and a bowl of soup.

Annoyed, Palpatine retrieves a notebook from his pocket, mumbling, ”I should have made that Order One…

“Execute Order 66!”