How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources)

Helloo? Blizzard? Do you care about your customers at all? Bump

2 Likes

I hope I am wrong, but silence speaks.

Bump bump bump bump.

Why is there still no blizzard reply ? Is it that hard to give some form of reply ? Like we are looking into it ? Anything really ? Are the millions of subbed players not providing enough funds for a proper team that can give us an actual customer service ?

Something weird is happening, people have their ranks again in game, i just got a kill on a First Sergeant, maybe they are fixing something?

not cloning until fixed

Blizzard CS twitter even removed the tweet they made about the honor change. It may mean they’ve read something at least.

Thanks for taking the time to point this out. Blizz, lets get this figured out!!

Thank you for this amazing post. Blizzard, please get a hold of yourself

Bump CoolCat

Sort this out Blizzard. You’ve clearly made a mistake, please fix this for us. It’s only fair, we pay for this.

1 Like

imagine being andycloud though… his name is literally Andy. He’s the worst

1 Like

Please fix the honor gains blizzard. This is just way too low.

Keep this thread at the top guys. Don’t let this fall below the first few.

We need to open a ticket for this? I really don’t know because we are not getting any kind of reply from Blizzard in any post in this forum. It’s ghosted!

1 Like

blizzard give us a blue post. Just confirm you’re looking at this at the very least.

Gotta bump this to the top. Already 4 posts ahead.

I don’t know what the honor values were like yesterday, but, I just got out a 30min AB where I got 140 honor total. Honor values are absolutely wrong. I can’t get anyone to BG with me because “no honor” and “RP walking premades”, this needs to be fixed.

1 Like

These honor values are completely unreasonable. No one is going to want to bother trying to get the 60 honor gear, nevermind the 70 honor gear when arena gear is going to be so much better for so much less time. Please revert or at least look into making this more reasonable.

1 Like

I’m bumping this because it makes sense.

The honor changes are a joke, getting bugger all. not even able to get one piece… revert the change or improve the honor gains. we’d like to actually get something…