How to wipe out the High Elves

Develop a plague the specifically targets elves.

1 Like

and canines. hehe. well no, i like canines

Just came off a chat about this that lasted longer than it should have.

Not necessarily my opinion but something I’ve come to accept as a valid point is that high elf love and sentiment has progressed my ability to play the void elf the way I do today.

Do you think they planned to give Void Elf all colours from the rip? Unlikely…… They would have contently left them blueberries if it wasn’t for the month-by-month barrage of essentially high elf stuff. The full skin customisation would have just been a belf thing.

While I personally happy with what we have now and I don’t really see a need for anymore changes to Elves (except the weird natural Nightborne standing position) I do need to thank the Helfer community for me to be able to my forum character how it is.

I would have all the blood elves renounce their blood elf name and reunite with the high elves leaving the horde rejoining the alliance unified with their high elven brethern, and they take the night borne with then to mend night elf relations.

Oh wait i think i did it wrong, oh well i like my idea. Best of all horde can fill the elf void with ogres and Mok’Nathal.

One can only dream

Or current events are the reason I posted that. :wink:

If you are aware then you know that idea will never work. Can’t even kill the ones in the city properly.

I’d sign them up for a 12-step rehab program and make them into sober elves in suits and ties. :man_office_worker:

Gee. wonder where you are getting that from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8Q0sYWxWA

I call dibs on being Dragon Master.

Nah I’m good.

And San’layn had already joined the Horde during BFA. Naga weren’t necessarily always bad, but likely won’t be playable. Since Blizz said Nerubians won’t be playable due to too many limbs. They can’t make it work. https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/status/1780954497348506057

1 Like

Can’t say I contemplate the extinction of a race as, ‘fun.’

I suppose the simplest way would be to kill all, “High Elves,” through the one thing they are all connected to: the Sunwell. Every Thalassian elf dies all at once in some sort of ritual using it’s connection to all of them.

Only the Void Elves would be left, since their connection was supposedly severed.

Like I said, you can choose a method where they’re all still alive but go under a different alias … Like Blood Elves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alternatively —

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Nah, just kill 'em all. Blood Elves and High Elves alike. That’s my choice. If the High Elves go, so do the Blood Elves. Use the Sunwell. Only Void Elves left.

2 Likes

Blood Elves existed as a playable race first though. :person_shrugging:
— Also I don’t see them getting rid of any races that are already playable. lol

3 Likes

You didn’t stipulate that with the premise of the post, so my decision remains unchanged. Playable Blood Elves get a free race change. Maybe add a quest where Thalyssra is screaming over what’s left of Lor’themar in grief and despair, and vows to destroy all fonts of power so history does not repeat itself or something.

1 Like

No thanks lol.

3 Likes

And no thanks to wanting high elves kill off.

I think it’s a joke post. They aren’t being killed off either.

3 Likes

I have seen Aussielight for years and he of all people has never liked the high elves. If this is a joke post then maybe we should turn it around and have the blood elves have the proverbial pie in the face.

I think the story has given that to us at least a couple times, lol. But by that it already did that to Helves as well.

Hey blood elves are still kicking around. You want a sob story, try playing the race that spent 20k years fleeing the cosmos only to be genocided by a bunch of green goo drink orcs.