How to wipe out the High Elves

lol would be really funny if it was you, so you could then launch a thread encouraging helf genocide …cuz forums. lol

Why? How’s that different from killing a chicken to eat it?

1 Like

Pfft, I don’t know, but they had major issues with it.

1 Like

I’d rather wipe out all elves. Period.

Bad news: The Arathi are Half Elves and have an Empire somewhere that sent an expedition to Hallowfall.

Considering the Architecture I would say Avaloren.

If there is a Half Elf Empire than there must be a High Elf Empire in Avaloren as well.

Since Avalon is a Fairy Land and considering how the Emerald Dream a Realm of Life is a mirror of Azeroth I suspect the Faeweald will be there too with Ardenweald and it’s own Faeweald being it’s Shadowlands counterpart.

Infact I suspect all the Zones will be mirrors of the Shadowlands’ Zones and will switch places with them(using the same process that the Emerald Dream used to bring Amirdrassil to Reality) early on in the Expansion as the Gods in the Zones get murdered one by one by the Big Bads with Denathrius taking out his counterpart the Arathi Emperor and seizing control as the Arathi Emperor takes his place in Revendreth.

Furthermore since the Titans are currently Demigods not Gods and since Odyn apparently needed to get at Ulduar’s resources without compromising the prisoner what are the chances that Odyn implanted Aman’Thul the Highfather’s God-Persona into the Old God thinking he was implanting Order into Yogg-Saron only to implant Aman’Thul the Highfather into him rendering his master plan useless?

No doubt the High Elven Empire will be the real Korthia City of Secrets with Zovaal’s counterpart ruling over it though since Zovaal was killed his consciousness might have returned to his True Body without the First One programming and is now fighting himself over control over the High Elven Empire with the Dark Side ruling the Dark Elves(copied onto Korthia’s Realm and Crater from the High Elves using the process to manifest Amirdrassil into Reality) and the other Side ruling the High Elves.

Ah yes… a Zovaal with a different personality ruling Gluttonous Dark Elves in the greater Korthia(clearly a Mirror of Oribos and it’s Avaloren Counterpart) in Avaloren while his Good Counterpart goes to Korthia and has to get us to work with High Elves in his Realm.

Truly a horrifying thought for those seeking to avoid High Elves!

1 Like

No need to necromance any of them. This one of mine is still active. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly!

Obviously I may not agree with High Elves, but like damn — There’s countless threads to continue the discussion on, such as yours - which is essentially a mega-thread of sorts.

There’s no need to make another on the enormous festering pile, especially several new ones within the same week - it just becomes ridiculous

When repeat-subject thread creation happens with any other topic, you see forum posters scream for blood, but if its yet another High Elf topic — people are so use to that madness, it’s usually just an eyeroll and “Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along.” — Almost a meme now. lol

3 Likes

guaranteed there are more belf threads, granted because they are already playable but tangentially related threads too, such as horde demon hunters, who can only be belf on horde. belfs mad at velfs. belfs mad at helfs. belfs mad about their heritage sets. belfs mad at lack of customization. belfs mad about lack of silvermoon updates. belfs mad about lore issues. belfs mad about potential sharing of silvermoon as a hub city. belfs requesting things for belfs, like classes, mounts, armor, and so on.

2 Likes

Wipe out the High Elves? I’m pretty sure I canonically ended their entire existence. In Skyrim.

Elves are elves, all they need to do is download TRP if they want to have their mouse-over text call them a High Elf. To other people who also have TRP.

As for wiping them out? Disintegrate works, a freshly awoken Dracthyr can wipe out every High Elf in Dalaran because they are still at a baby level and from there it’s just a matter of finding the rest.

I highly, highly - Very very, very highly doubt that.

Not to mention, even if there were – Well like you said, Belves are actually already playable. It’s understandable for there to be Belf customisation threads, or stuff discussing their lore.

For instance, if I was a pro-ghostly Black Rook Hold Nightelf poster or pro-ghostly-Nar’Thalas Highborne poster — I’m certainly not going to make an argument pointing out @ standard Night Elves that their number are greater in customisation & lore threads.

To be fair, that’s not a ‘belf’ thing — Almost EVERYONE was mad @ velfs … Heck, I know a bucket-load of Helfs that were mad too :joy: Even the pro-velfs were mad @ velfs for them having crumby lore.

As far as I could see, the belfs were widely acceptant of the heritage sets.

However I find it funny, because —

Helfs have quite literally been mad or made threads about all those things too. :joy: lol

2 Likes

reasonable. now lets try a thought experiment: you’re a fan of dracthyr but cant be called a dracthyr because dracthyr already exist in some alternate dimension and are not playable in your dimension, even though you are indeed playing a dracthyr. yeah.

1 Like

lol fair enough

Still trying to figure out what you mean by that. Blood and Void Elves can look like high elves, walk like high elves, get butchered wholesale like high elves… If you go the Void elf route you can even wear a Silver Covenant tabard to pretend to be a Silver Covenant High Elf.

Because using TRP, I can say I am a Dragon Aspect if I wanted to so anyone else who had the add-on would mouse over and see “My made up race tag” “My made up class tag” so Dracthyr Devastation Evoker (the default UI tootlip) could read as literally anything I want it to for people using the same add-on and that includes mousing over myself.

I wouldn’t because I don’t care about them. Elves are elves, period. Just like dwarves are dwarves. They’re all the same, just with different looks.

Forsaken are humans, period. :dracthyr_nod:
They’re all the same, just with different looks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, they are. They’re just undead humans.

1 Like

k here we go:

blood elves are high elves.
void elves are blood elves who are void users, like blood elves were high elves who were fel users.
thus void elves are high elves
these things have one thing in common, they are all high elves.
whereas dracthyr are not aspects because aspects only share species not race. if void elves were nightborne asking to be called high elf, then you have a comparison since they share species (elf) but not race.

That’s a confusing way of saying you were agreeing with me because that’s pretty much what I was saying. The only difference between Void/High/Blood Elves is the in-game mouse-over tag and combat mechanics (which TRP can change the first of those to quite literally anything).

ah i see. okay. so my next point, if i am and can be a high elf, i’d really appreciate it if the stormwind cathedral priests wouldnt lecture my helf priest about her questionable proclivities and ask my helf priest to leave the building - they apparently didnt get the memo. that just smashes the whole pretend helf thing to itty bitty bits and dances in the remains lol

I think they are talking about High Elves’ questionable actions involving making an excessive number of half-elves.