How to submit a ticket

I have the Customer Support window open, I typed in the description and now I am asked to categorize it.

I open up “In-Game Issues”, I click “character problem”, then it brings up a few sections that just don’t apply, and I cannot submit it.

Issue is: “I cannot display my PvP title. It is selected in the character pane but does not display in game (TBC).”

Please advise how to submit this ticket.

1 Like

This sounds more like a corrupt UI issue than an actual bug.

Have you done a full UI reset?

2 Likes

Do other people see the selected title?

1 Like

As Nephe pointed out, it’s possible this may just be a UI issue. This article has some steps you can try to rule out issues/conflicts with the game interface:

If this does not solve it though, then there may be a bug and the Game Master team is unable to assist in those situations. This is why you’re not finding an option to open a ticket.

This article covers how to check community resources to see if anyone else has reported a problem, and how to submit bug reports either in-game or through the forums.

For Burning Crusade Classic, the Bug Report forums can be found here:

1 Like

I disabled all addons but that did not resolve. I also deleted the UI addon I was using (as I had a couple of other bugs with it - seems to be causing some ongoing issues even though addon was deleted). How do you do a full UI reset?

Actually, yes they can.

It may sound stupid, but sometimes it can be the most obvious thing. Do you have the titles option selected in your interface?

8 Likes

That doesn’t work.

That doesn’t work either.

Exit the game, Delete/Rename the Cache, WTF and Interface folders . And launch the game in default settings

edit: Oh, Vrakthris provided a link to the Full UI reset too.

1 Like

HA! Thanks, that did it. It was not something I disabled. I think my UI addon must have did that.

Appreciate everyone on this thread with your help. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So glad it worked! :grinning:

5 Likes