How to start the Zandalari Quest line

I have a friend how has boosted her horde character to 120 and is wanting to start working on unlocking the Zandalari Trolls. She is currently working on the tides of vengeance, but we cant seem to figure out how to start the actual quest line for the Zandalari. So is there something we are missing?And if so were/what do we have to do to start it.
Thank you!

Are you wondering how she can gain the Zandalari allied race? Or how she can start the Horde questlines for the different zones?

1 Like

The zandalari tribe should already be open if you have a recent boost, it should be giving them a quest to get to najatar ( sp), then from there to magni to get the HOA forge open for essences.

1 Like

Its telling us that she needs to complete all major lore quest line in Zandalari, to unlock the Zandalari Trolls, so i was just wondering is how does she start the quest lines?

Just like with Alliance, upon completing the intro for Zandalar she’ll have a Scouting Map where she can choose her first zone to start working on. Each time she completes a zone, she can go back to that map to choose the next zone.

From there, completing all three zones’ storylines should let her go on the Zandalar Forever! questline that’s needed as part of the allied race requirements.

1 Like

I’m having trouble finding it on my boosted character, but my understanding is that main zone quests are already completed for boosts, I thought?

I just briefly fired up the character I used my Shadowlands boost - I haven’t done any quests with her so far. I saw a little ! over the Scouting Map, which means I should be able to start the zone questlines.

1 Like

Strange, that didn’t happen with mine. I’ll have to do some more digging!

Thank you very much thats what we were missing, now to just work on the tides of vengeance.

Thank you again!

2 Likes