How to start Ny'Alotha questline shadowlands

I want to run Ny’Alotha for some transmogs but the raid entrance is missing. I think I need to start the questline but I cant find out how. help pls

1 Like
  1. Complete the BfA intro quests up through getting the Come Sail Away (A) / Welcome to Zandalar (H) achievement. (Make sure the achievement is earned by the character you’re doing this on, and not just the account.)
  2. Get your Heart of Azeroth. The Earthen Guardian NPC will have the quest “A Dying World” to start this. For Alliance, the NPC is near the Boralus Inn. For Horde, they are near the Zuldazar Harbor flightpath.
  3. Unlock World Quests. The quest you need to complete for this is “Uniting Kul Tiras” (A)/“Uniting Zandalar” (H). On your first character, you’ll need to do the 3 foothold quests to unlock the boat travel to the 3 zones of the other faction for this quest to be available.
  4. Unlock Naz’jatar. The quest should pop up once world quests are unlocked. If not, you should be able to get it on the boat. The quest to start it is “The Wolf’s Offensive” (A) / “The Warchief’s Order” (H). ** Edit: It looks like these quests may not pop up anymore, but you can get the followup “Send the Fleet” from Nathanos or Wyrmbane. **
  5. Complete the quest chain to unlock essences. Magni will show up with the quest “Essential Empowerment” in Naz’jatar once you’ve established your base there. The final quest needed in that chain is “Harnessing the Power.”
  6. The start quest for the 8.3 questlines should pop up the next time you enter Boralus/Zuldazar (or relogging can trigger it.) The quest is “An Unwelcome Advisor” (A) / “Return of the Black Prince” (H). ** Edit: If the quest doesn’t pop up, look for a scroll to start the quest near the scouting map. **
28 Likes

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Couple years later and I missed all of BfA* and this is so helpful! Thank you @Udiza!