Can't seem to unlock N'zoth assaults

I am trying to unlock the assaults in the vale for all of my alts but starter quests showing on the guide that used to pop up for me are no longer there… Does anyone know where to start this? The Stormwind and Boralus quests are no longer popping up to meet with Anduin.

According to this Wowhead comment, there should be and “Urgent Missive” scroll near the scouting map in the harbormaster’s office that starts the chain.

For some reason these quests don’t seem to show up to me anymore. It used to be Magni had the big orange exclamation point above his head or you could visit stormwind and it would show up automatically. I did accept a herald’s call to start the BFA stuff from Anduin but I am not sure if this leads into it or not.

Yes, you’ll need to do the BfA intro to get all of the other BfA stuff working properly. Even without the skip, the Alliance side is pretty quick. The intro is “done” when you’ve unlocked the portal room in Boralus and received the “Come Sail Away” achievement.

Once that is done, this post has the rest of the requirements to unlock the Ny’Alotha questline:

You’re a gem, thank you so much! I thought maybe I was doing the wrong set.