How to: Ruin a good pvp gearing system

Good. People shouldn’t be PvE’ing for PvP gear and shouldn’t be PvP’ing for PvE gear.

19 Likes

This is amazing. It feels so good to not have to worry about PvP. Best change they have made this expansion.

2 Likes

No, it’s being separated. For anyone that enjoys both forms of content, this change will force them to choose between one or the other.

2 Likes

PvP players when they’re forced to do PvE: THIS IS UNFAIR BLIZZ WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU REEEE

PvP players when PvE players are forced to do PvP: This is great! I can’t believe Blizzard would try to change this, it’s perfect!

6 Likes

Why are you concerned about pve when you like pvp so much?

PvP gear should be completely seperate from PvE environment. From the comment, you like pvp SO you can use the gear for pve content.

I like the changes, keep pvp gear for pvpers.

1 Like

I agree with you, wotlk pvp set was useless in pve and pve useless in pvp

Just as asmongold predicted, gears become obsolete next patch. He’s a prophet

3 Likes

I like both. I don’t have time to grind decent gear twice. I think the real question is, why are you weighing in so heavily on gearing systems when you haven’t even cleared the new raid, done any m+, or pvp?

1 Like

Why not?

Whatever happened to “play the way you want to play”?

2 Likes

That’s a separate issue. I’m not saying m+ shouldn’t be addressed. But it doesn’t mean that gear should be mixed, and the ladder should be compromised with a bunch of PvE’ers paying for carries, which ruins the experience for people who actually like to PvP. Complain about M+ gear not being good enough, not that you don’t have easy paths to gearing for every form of content.

1 Like

226 from mythic+?

Why does it matter? Who said this was the toon I “main”. FYI I don’t have a main, I have several toons I play on and this one I haven’t gotten into M+ or raiding yet.

My comment on your post is this: PvP should be seperate from pve content. Many are doing pvp just for the gear because M+ and raiding gearing paths suck and that is wrong. Bliz must realize this and is nerfing pvp gear in pve. That, also, is wrong on bliz’s part. Buff the M+ and raiding gear progession.

1 Like

Sorry, I know you’re posting on many toons in order to make it appear as though your opinions carry more weight. It’s just a bit annoying when you see people with no experience in a system calling for a change.

People play both pvp and pve in this game and if you prevent people that pvp from engaging in pve then you are going to split the community. This exact change has happened before. It killed pvp participation.

2 Likes

it’s called getting mythic level gear in your welfare box from afking your way through a +14.

1 Like

I sympathize with your plight. This will kill pvp participation. However, the only reason why participation is high, is for the gear, not because they want to be there.

1 Like

Spoiler - gear is why any content has high participation.

And high participation is WAY more important in PvP since its ladder based.

3 Likes

nobody should have to PvP if they don’t like it, this is a PvE game. Pvping to get a competitive edge in PvE is absolutely ridiculous.

3 Likes

Nobody should be getting PVE gear for stomping newbs in Arathi Basin.

1 Like

We get 226 from M+…what?

Actually pvpers hate it because of the boosting screwing up the ladders.

3 Likes