How to report harassment

I have made many tickets on this matter but me and my friends have been having a issue with her ex bf where he has himself phased over to are realm and kills us or even starts talking crap to us even if we are leaving him alone. Not one report has been actually looked into nor has anything been done hes been having someone on my realm phase him to are realm and he brings a group of people to start with us for no reason. What else can I do cause this has been going on seen May 12th with no suspension or any other punishment, no matter the reports I put in.

Blizzard Support - Report Harassment in World of Warcraft (battle.net)

Blizzard Support - Reporting Ongoing Harassment in World of Warcraft (battle.net)

2 Likes

realm transfer
faction change
name change
race change has free name change included

if it’s not in your budget or you just don’t want to do those things, you could all roll new toons.
I don’t know what to tell you about Blizz not answering, except make sure you call it griefing when putting in more tickets.

I can’t think of what else you could do if he is on another realm.
~good luck!

2 Likes

already try this I get the same msg from them and they don’t do anything else

You’ll want to remove this name and all others you’ve got in this post. Naming and shaming on the forums isn’t allowed.

If it’s PvP, Blizzard will tell you there are PvP solutions. If it’s chat, right click and report.

Just report, ignore and don’t respond to them. Don’t be in Warmode. You may want to think about name changes or realm transfers.

2 Likes

I am in a guild that really good rather not leave it and name changing over 10 toons is alot as well I have reported him as much as I can he just gets on another toon and does it again. as well as he will just phase and even start stuff for no reason when he is left alone

That is some serious neckbeard going on. Sorry that happened. Try contacting support through the website, I always found the in game functions to be not very helpful.

3 Likes

How about reading more instead of just thinking its killing. Cause I never said it was just him farming but ok

if you have him on ignore, how is he talking to you?

blizzard won’t do anything if you don’t have the person on ignore.

3 Likes

Ya I have made 3 tickets on it in-game but its all the same msg back basically. I will give the support a try instead

… all tickets go to the same place.

I have him on ignore he toon hops and phases to are realm over and over again hes got like over 20 toons

so disable warmode.

he won’t be able to get into the same phase without messing around.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Where not in wm we are just chilling in normal gs

Is this the same guy from south park you know the one in gold shire ?

1 Like

They do I just meant for them it might help. I don’t think there’s an option to right click the players name for harassment. Whereas the website you should be able to specify this. Maybe I’m wrong?

so

isn’t true?

Wm mode is a different thing u can have urself flagged but that not wm mode u have to go to sw or org to turn warmode on

Not reportable afaik. Regardless of how obnoxious it can be at times. However he cant attack nor kill you outside warmode unless youre in specific FFA PVP zones that toggle on PvP automatically regardless of faction.

Thats reportable. However you cant do much more than well either make a ticket or keep reporting his chat messages via right click.