How to re-open a ticket 'Resolved' with generic answer?

Hi,

First off, thank you for your support. I can’t imagine how overworked the GMs must be right now.

Second, just wondering how to reopen ticket US86790534 as it was closed with a very unhelpful generic reply and set of links, and set to resolved. They noted to contact them again if the links didn’t help, but there seems to be no option to re-open it?

Thanks again

2 Likes

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/case

If you do not see an outright way to reopen your ticket, and I believe that is a known issue unfortunately, you should open a new ticket and reference the old one.

What was the issue that prompted the ticket? Usually the generic auto response is issued on generic ticket entries. Quests, achievements, or not listed. If you describe the problem, your fellow posters might be able to point out a better path to reopen it.

1 Like

It was an issue/request for item restoration. My bags were full completing a H Oculus run as a healer last night, and I didn’t get the bonus box, nor was it mailed to me. Just was hoping to get it re-sent as unlikely as that is. Maybe I should just post it on the bug form

Sorry, Felix, there should usually be a means of reopening the ticket as Kozzae mentioned. We have seen a few reports of folks not getting that options, which is being looked into, but I don’t have a workaround if that happened to you. :frowning:

I assume you are referring to the Call to Arms Satchel? I can’t guarantee it, but we may be able to verify that you didn’t get it.

If you are unable to reopen your ticket try using “Loot Problem”. You may receive an initial autoreply, but hopefully that should have the reopen option. Just be sure to list the approximate time you completed the dungeon and on which character.

2 Likes

Thank you! I meant the Adventuring Supply boxes from Classic, but either way I will do this, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like